Chapter 6

Hey! I told you if I finished this chapter I would post it! So here I am, posting this chapter. I hope your week is going good.

Go check out my brand new story Stranded... With Him. I put it up a little while ago. Comment on what you think of it!

Comment. Vote. Stay warm, if you live in a cold area!

Love, El

----------------------------------------

~~~ Callie's POV ~~~

"So when can you come home?" I asked sitting on the end of Scott's bed.

"Soon." He smiled to Julia.

"So when are you two getting married?" Zac asked. Scott rose his eyebrow and looked at Zac funny.

"I just woke up from a four month coma."

"And?" Zac looked at him stupidly.

"Lauren, he's stupid." Scott told her. We laughed. "It will happen soon. Just not this soon." He squeezed Julia's hand and she blushed.

"Where's Dylan, Wes, and Kyle?" Ryan asked as he and dad walked into the room.

"I'm not sure." I told him with a shrug.

"You're not sure of anything are you?" Scott asked.

"I'm sure that when you get home you and I are going to have a movie marathon."

"A movie marathon?" He asked with a laugh.

"You have been in a coma for four months!"

"I'm aware of that."

"Do you know how many movies have came out in that time span?" I asked. "Not to mention TV shows."

"A lot." Zac said.

"Which is why you and I will catch up."

"I'll give you a list of all the funny ones." Lauren smiled.

"You two can even join." I told them.

"Oh." Julia said and placed her hands on her belly.

"What's wrong?" Scott asked turning his attention to her.

"He's just kicking." She smiled. Scott smiled and slowly began to put his hand on Julia's stomach. She put her hand over his and watched him as he watched in awe. His eyes began to sparkle.

"I made that." I looked over to see Lauren and my mom smiling at him. He looked to me excitedly. "Feel my son."

"Go ahead." I whispered. He leaned over and grabbed my arm. He placed it on Julia's stomach.

Even though I have experienced the kick of Scott's son many times, I wasn't going to ruin this moment. He was so happy right now.

I looked up and Scott was smiling at me.

"He's a kicker." I whispered. Scott laughed and nodded.

"What if you're carrying the next best soccer player?" Zac asked Julia.

"My son will be the best football player." Scott told him.

"We will see about that." Zac said. As they went on we laughed at them.

~~~ Dylan's POV ~~~

Kyle, Wesley, and I wanted to do something special. For who? We were thinking for everyone. What are we going to do? We had no idea.