Chapter 47

Hello everyone! Here is an update... finally right? I know for sure that I will not be updating within the next two weeks due to school.

Also I want to let all of you know that there is maybe two chapters left of this book. I'm sad about it too, but I am in the process of writing a Stiles Stilinski story. :) it won't be uploaded on wattpad for a while, but if you would like the first chapter (just to see what it will be like) let me know.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and have a good day! Thank you for being so patient!

Love,

El

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't know." The voice was unfamiliar.

My head was spinning. I opened my eyes only to see that everything was still fuzzy. I grabbed my head in pain and closed my eyes again. This has to be one of the worst headaches I've ever had.

The more I think about it, I realize that I can't remember what happened.

"She's waking up." Hands were on my wrists and then they were zip tied too tightly. There were definitely going to marks around my wrists.

I opened and closed my eyes a few times. The light was way too bright though and would definitely take some time to get used to.

I heard Chase crying and although it hurt my head I had to get to him.

"Chase." I mumbled. I looked around again and noticed I was in the living room. The light hurt my eyes so I closed them again.

"She's hurt, idiot. Just let her go. Take me for whatever you're going to do." Kyle said. I opened my eyes again and fought through the pain.

Kyle was sitting just a few feet away from me, his hands tied too. But our ankles were zip tied.

What is going on? Is this a robbery? Cause they can take whatever they want. As long as my family is safe.

"She's up!" Someone said really excitedly. Stop yelling.

"What should we do, boss?" A man asked.

"Wait." I looked to Kyle who was staring at me. Let me rephrase that. I looked to a spinning Kyle.

"Chase."

"He's right over there, Cals. They haven't touched him. How are you?"

"My head is killing me." I took a breath. "I'm seeing two of you." I closed my eyes. "And you're spinning." I put my hands to my head. I knew it wasn't going to stop the pain, but I was willing to try anything.

"Shit. Hey!" He yelled. I winced in pain and Chase cried louder. My baby.

I turned over on my knees. Hoping that I could crawl to him.

"Cals?"

"I need him, Ky." When I tried to sit on my knees I only fell over, hitting my head once more. This can't be good.

"Mommy is here baby." I said weakly. I tried getting up again, but was pushed down by someone. "Please. He needs me. I swear I won't do anything. I can quiet him down."

I looked up to the man and he looked behind the couch. Only a couple seconds passed before the man pushed my back forward and cut the tight ties.

I watched as he picked Chase up, holding him far away from him. I reached up and Chase held his arms out to me. I wiped the snot and drool from his face and then held him to my chest.