Chapter 50 - Conclusion

I never really knew what love was. I never felt the affect it could have on people, nor did I ever yearn for that. Truth is, my veiw on love was completely distorted by what I had seen on television or read in story books.

By losing Cameron once, it made me realize that what we had before was not love, and in fact, it may not be love for the longest time.

And that's okay.

Just by simply having him there, and knowing that he wanted me there, was enough for me. At least for now.

But as for my friends? I had a special kind of love for them; a bond that may have been stretched to its limits at times, but still bounced back to its original shape. They were a third of me. And no matter how difficult we all may have been at times, Billy Fisher, Leah Bromwell and myself, would remain the three amigos... hopefully for a very long time.

So, maybe I made a few mistakes and opened the wrong doors along the way. But those doors always had some window for me to crawl through and find my way back. In truth, it didn't all go exactly as I thought it would, but it did end up the way I hoped: Cameron by my side, and my friends right along with us.

So, in all honesty, everything went just according to plan.