"Senorita I feel for you"

Pic of Austin------------------------------------------------>

*Jacobs's Pov-

"This prank is going to be epic. All you have to do is date one lucky girl, fuck her, Oh and embarrass her front of the whole school by dumping her ass the next day." He said rubbing his hands together.

I just froze up. This dude asking for mad much. Roc knows I fall in love too fast with girls. I really cant make the right decisions either. Ive known this dude from since elementary school. We're like brothers. But he just asking for too much. I inhaled as he waited for an answer. "No." 

I laughed."See I knew you would have said that..thats why I have money to offer.-" I cut him off.

"HELL NO." I yelled.

"Chill man, you havent heard the offer, I was thinking about giving you about 10,000 dollars." He said grinning

"W-what t-t hats a alot of m-m-money." I said stammering on each word.

"so will you do the joke or what." He said waiting for an answer. 

I was thinking. You know what I could do with this money. I mean Im not poor or anything but who wouldnt wanna accept money like that. It was quiet at our table but noisy else where. I waited then answered. "ok...so who is the lucky girl". I said looking around.

"Hmmm...I seen you looking at that bitch over there." He said pointing at...........SKYLER!

what the hell. Why in the world he had to do this to me. I swear im bout 2 secs away from getting up. but it was alot of money.

"No. Dude how in the world you knew I liked her". I exclaimed.

"Chill out, ok...and plus the bitch Sky should deserved whatever thats coming to her. What goes around comes around. Its not like I dated her, but she dated one of my bro's. She did my brother wrong. But anyways, I just wanted you to do what I asked you to do and wait....you like her". He said containing his laughter, covering his mouth.

"Its not like that, but im not doing that to her." I said glanced back at her.then I looked at Roc.

"Dude just do it and I could throw in extra. Look skyler might be a though girl, but since your the one doing the playing everything will be twisted around. I'm doing this for my brother and for the fun out of things." 

I thought about it for a sec. I mean she doesnt even like me back and I just thought she was cute thats all. I mean that money though. so I simply answered.

"ok. I'll do it , but where you gonna get all that money form". I said sounding stupid for a sec.

"look, Ive told you a million times my dad is a director for that famous play called " The lion king". Hes also a business man and my mom's a ceo of her own company." he said taking out his iphone. again with the to much phone cases. I mean I had a iphone but mines was just simple.

I just nodded. I mean I had to ask him again because that was alot of money.

"Ok. how do I get her to talk to me. because we been mad mean to her." I said rubbing my hands through my hair. I did that when I was nervous.

"just relax. I have everything planned out by next week. Until then you just act the way you do on your regular boring everyday life." He said getting up walking over to Ronnie.

I didnt know what to do. I didnt even know how to act at all. but this is gonna be hard. Mentioning the fact that Sky knows when guys are gonna break up with her. Before I knew it the bell rang, and it was last period and I had my art major class....WITH Sky. dam.