Epilogue

~Two months after Renesmee's birthday~ 

I watch the waves of the ocean come forward as it just touches my feet. The feelings of peace and warmth consume me whilst I rest my head on Jake's shoulder, his arm wrapped around me. I smile to myself as Jake entwines his hand in mine as we walk along the sand, letting the water just reach our feet.

I remember last year, everything Jake and I had to go through to get to this point, to get to how our relationship is now. To get to where we have always wanted to be. Remembering me getting taken, coming back and being completely delusional, ending with me being crushed when I thought that Jake had died. I shudder at the memory, still having cases of PTSD occasionally that Jake helps me through every-time. 

"Nessie?" Jake asks and I can hear the worry in his tone. He suddenly appears in front of me, holding my chin so my face rises to look at him. I realise that I had stopped walking which would have alerted Jake that I was having another sort of episode. It's sad how Jake expects these now, every-time I become quiet Jake becomes panicked. 

I nod to show I'm OK before leaning in to kiss him. Jake's hand remains on my chin as he returns the kiss. Jake is the one to break away first, smiling. "Are you sure you're alright?" 

"I'm great," I say as we continue walking. I keep glancing at the ocean, watching as the sun reflects gorgeous shades of colours onto the waters' surface. 

I keep thinking of what has happened, wondering if I will ever be able to completely get over it. It's been two months since my birthday and Eric said he would keep in touch, but I haven't heard from him since the day he left. I have no idea if he made it to Canada, or if he's gone somewhere else. I had his number, must've deleted it.

I have no way to get in touch, but I keep trying anyway, hoping that he will one day get in touch again so we can talk about all of what happened. 

We stop for a short while as we watch the sun begin to set, loving the serenity of the water and how calming it is to me. Jake keeps an arm around me as I lean against him, his head resting on top of mine. 

I hear someone beginning to approach us and I think Jake does also as we both turn around to see my mother and father walking up to us. We take a few steps but mum and dad reach us first. I give mum a hug and then hug dad, Jake remains standing and shakes dad's hand after I step away. 

Mum keeps asking if I'm going to be alright and to keep in touch. Jake and I have helped my family pack everything as they're all leaving tonight. I turn to face dad, already starting to miss them as I realise he has a strange look on his face. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Major feeling of deja vu right now, I don't know," he says, shrugging. 

"Due to what?" Jake asks, chuckling. 

Dad smiles and laughs to himself. "What?" mum and I ask in sync. 

"I think I've seen this exact event unfold, us coming right here and speaking to you."

"How could you- Alice," I say. 

"It was years ago though, just after we had a close call with the Volturi when you were a kid, I completely forgot about it." 

"Alice's vision has played out correctly for once," I say, smiling. Usually they're warnings of something which we avoid, it's nice for one to actually play out. 

"You two were meant to get past all that, life has played out how it was supposed to," mum says to me. 

I watch Jake as he sees Seth and runs up to him. I smile as I turn back to mum. "It was always supposed to be like this. I'm meant for Jake as he is for me."

Mum laughs. "You sound like me about your father."

I shrug. "I love him, mum. I don't know what I'd do without him," I say as I watch Jake mucking around with Seth. Jake and I decided to move into the Cullen home as people will easily raid it due to it being so open if it was left empty. Our decision has resulted in lots of packing for myself and Jake but we will worry about that later. I see Jake grab his phone out, reading something. He eyes narrow for a moment and he turns to look at me. He smiles as our eyes meet. I smile back, wanting to know what bothered him but promising myself that I will ask later. 

"I'm glad you two sorted it all out," mum says to me, placing an arm on my shoulder. I watch Jake as Seth pushes him onto the sand, causing me to laugh. 

"I wouldn't have it any other way." 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It's finished! O: 
Hope you all enjoyed this short story of mine, please comment, vote, anything to let me know what you thought of it. 
Forming an idea for another, ONLY if you all want me to write one more, or maybe two more... haha possibilites are endless! But let me know what you all think of a third. 
Hope you enjoyed reading, I have loved hearing from many of you through comments and PM. 
The saga is never over, as it continues in the fans that love the story, never let it be forgotten after the popularity of it ends! 
xoxo ShanLouise (one of the many, and ALWAYS will be, Twihard fans xx)