Chapter 10- Part 4

I jump onto the couch first, making sure Eric has no space but he simply pulls me off and claims his prize. I jump up from the floor and stare him down on the couch while he grins at me like a naughty child caught in the act of misbehaving. 

I see no space so I decide to jump right on his stomach. He lets out a moan as I get comfortable on his stomach. 

"See? You're the only one comfortable again."

"You shouldn't take MY whole couch."

"It is my bed while I stay here."

"Do I look like I care?" 

"No, not really." 

"Exactly." 

"I wonder where your mum and dad are," Eric says as he tries to look around but fails because he cannot really look when he is stuck in one place. 

"At the Cullen's more than likely," I shrug, knowing they're either there or here.

"You don't seem bothered by them not being here?" Eric laughs. 

"They won't be far, never are, don't want their precious daughter getting harmed," I say as I roll my eyes. 

"You shouldn't be like that."

"Be like what?"

"You're parents worry about you, that's not all that bad," Eric states as he stares blankly ahead, deap in thought. 

"It's became worse since . . ." I falter, not being able to continue. Wanting to change the subject I get up and grab the T.V remote before sitting on the chair sideways so I'm leaning on one arm rest and my legs are over the other. 

"Thank god," he sighs in relief. 

"I'm not that fat, geez," I say while I flick through channels. 

"Why don't you just look on the T.V guide on the television instead of doing that?"

"Maybe I don't want to irright?" I say but I go into the guide anyway, incase a good movie hasn't started yet but soon will. Eric laughs, knowing I only did this as he stated that it's 'clearly the easiest thing to do'. 

"What's the time?" I ask. 

Eric grabs his phone to check the time. "Almost 7:00." 

"Now who's a smart vampire, checking the time on their phone when THEY'RE WEARING A WATCH!" I say, raising my voice towards the end when I said 'wearing a watch'. I laugh as Eric pouts, knowing that I now got him back. 

"Be quiet, OK? I barely wear this thing and forgot."

"I haven't ever seen you not wearing it, actually."

"Shut up and check what's on, yes? Yes, good." 

"Oh, Catch Me If You Can! I love that movie!" 

"What is it?" Eric asks. My jaw drops wide open. 

"How have you not watched it? It's about the con artist Frank Abagnale."

"I've heard of him. Didn't he only serve about five years then he started working for the Federal Government?" 

"Oh look who is Mr. Know it all. It's a great film. Leonardo Di Caprio acts Frank."

"I bet that's the reason you love it so much," Eric states, staring at me expectantly. 

"Duh!" I laugh as I put it on. "Yes! It just started," I say happily, moving around on the chair around I become comfortable. Eric tuts me and I throw a pillow at him which he catches without a flinch. 

I immediately throw another after throwing the first and this one hits him as he was focused on trying to throw the first one I threw at myself. 

"Stop and watch your movie!" he says, giving up as he turns on his side and focuses on the television. I laugh and turn the volume up, focusing on the movie.