Save Me A Place

Warning: sexual activities

Stevie agrees to come to the studio to fill in the gaps with her harmonies and to listen to Lindsey's oh so special song.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"I guess as ready as I'll ever be" He hands her the head phones and he adjusts the knobs so it creates a fuller sound for her instead of just bits and pieces.

The lyrics start to flow out of her headphones and fill her senses.

"Too loud?" he mouths and she shakes her head. She bites her finger nail, hearing his words.

Don't know why I have to work
Don't know why I can't play
Turn me off turn me out
But don't turn me away
Save me a place
I'll come running if you love me today
Don't know why I have to go
Don't know why I can't stay
Guess I want to be alone
And I guess I need to be amazed
Save me a place
I'll come running if you love me today

Tears form in her eyes and spill over her sweet fuller cheeks. She takes her headphones off and wipes her eyes delicately.

"Oh, Lindsey. I will always, always, always save you a place."

"You will?"

"Forever. I love you so much"

"I love you too honey"

"Why couldn't you have played this for me instead of What Makes You Think You're The One, I Know I'm Not Wrong and Not That Funny?"

"I was stupid and thought you'd understand it didn't mean anything anymore"

"I guess I should have. I wasn't thinking. I was being sensitive and I made a big mistake"

"It was my fault."

"Not just yours."

"Are you guys actually getting along and sharing blame on something?" Christine asks, leaning over the back of Stevie's chair.

"Yes, Chris" Lindsey said and Stevie rolled her eyes.

"I saw that, little Miss" Christine says, teasing Stevie.

"Sorry, mom" she replies and falls into a fit of giggles.

"I knew you'd be trouble" Christine says, walking away.

"You're playful today" Lindsey notices.

"I'm in a pretty good mood"

"How did that happen?"

"I have absolutely everything."

"Do you?"

"A beautiful house, a beautiful husband, a beautiful baby...what more could a girl want?"

He smiles "Well I don't know. What more could a girl want?"

"The only thing I want right now is to go back to that beautiful house with my beautiful husband and show him just how much I appreciate him"