You Never Did

Stevie was grateful not to have to sit in the car for five hours, especially because their little one loved to lay on her bladder. For something so small, it sure changed a lot of things for her. She sat in the plane, cuddled up with Lindsey, her head on his shoulder. She wore a short patterned shift dress with long sheer sleeves, black tights and knee high low heeled boots, though her boots were now taken off for comfort. Very uncharacteristic. The dress did the job of disguising her belly and she felt pretty good too. Lindsey couldn't keep his eyes off her.

"You look so cute, Stevie"

"Thanks. You don't think it looks weird?"

"Why would it look weird? I just think you're not used to wearing anything short anymore. I remember when we were kids and you'd wear little shorts or tiny dresses...I never complained"

"That's true, you never did."

"You were so hot" he says, thinking back.

"And now?"

"Still super hot" Lindsey says, kissing her.

"Charmer" Stevie says, kissing him back. Her arms go up around his neck and they begin making out. She wants him bad, she can feel those familiar sensations stirring within her and her tongue begs for entrance into his mouth. His lips part and she plunges his tongue into his mouth, the kisses growing intense and hungry. "Let's make love"

"What? Here?"

"Pretty please. Don't you like me anymore?" She asks in a seductive tone.

"I like you plenty"

"Then come on. Renew our membership to the mile high club. I think it's about time"

"And you're sure?"

"I'm sure" Stevie kisses him again, trailing sloppy kisses down his neck. "Make love to me, baby" she whispers. Lindsey unzips her dress and slips it off, along with her tights and underwear.

"You're so sexy" he says, kissing her cheeks and neck.

"Take your clothes off" she says impatiently. He looks at her, shocked and she giggles. "Take off your clothes, please" she corrects.

"How do you do that? Sexy, beautiful, adorable all at once" She shrugs, helping him out of his jeans and button down shirt.

"Are you ready?" He asks, climbing on top of her and she nods. "Oh my god" he enters her she gasps, a smile spreading across her face.

"I love you" she says.

He strokes her hair away from her face, leaning down to kiss her. "I love you too" You feel so good, baby. You're so wet"

"I told you I wanted you" Lindsey didn't waste anytime in bringing her over the edge but before they were finished they were told to prepare for landing. She gave him a sad look, kissing him briefly. They both scrambled to put their clothes on and buckled their seat belts. They exchanged flirtatious glances, hurrying down the stairs and into a waiting car. They are taken straight to her parents house and Barbara and Jess are thrilled to see them. This trip was proving to be better than the last, no surprise visitors.

"I'm so happy to see you!"

"I'm happy to see you too" Stevie hugged her mother and Lindsey was quickly pulled into a hug as well.

"Come in, please, sit down" Barbara said. Jess took their bags and took them upstairs. "So to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"We have a little news" Stevie said, holding Lindsey's hand.

"More news than your marriage? We are over the moon for you two"

"Thank you. We're so happy" Lindsey told her. Stevie's father comes down the stairs and his eyes are bright and sparkling.

"You look beautiful, honey" he says, hugging his daughter. "I like your dress. It's different"

"Thought I would try something new"

"Very fashionable" Barbara's mother agrees.

"So full of compliments! You make me feel so good."

"You should. You really do look great."

"Thank you" Stevie blushes, feeling so much love that it overwhelms her.

"Your news" Barbara says. "We're both here. What did you come to tell us?"

"Mama, daddy...we're having a baby." The room is quiet for a breath before suddenly erupting in congratulations.

"A baby! You're making us grandparents" Jess says, kissing his daughter's cheek and hugging his son in law.

"Oh Stevie and Lindsey...I'm so happy! My babies are having a baby!" her mother says, tears in her eyes.

"Don't cry, mommy. I just wanted to tell you in person since you got the news of our marriage on the phone"

"We appreciate it." Jess tells them. "I cannot wait to get my hands on this little one"

"Are you hoping for anything in particular? Boy, girl?" Barbara has composed herself and she is bursting with joy.

"Healthy." Lindsey says, a hand on his wife's belly. He's already such a proud papa and Stevie smiles up at him.

They spent a few blissful days in the comfort of the Nicks home, having normal family conversation. No hostility, no wild accusations, just happiness. They leave the fear of Carol Ann behind for a while, not willing to let her ruin their good time. They discuss plans for the house, dreams of the future and all that lies ahead. Life is looking pretty for the Buckingham family. A new album and tour were on the horizon and it did scare Stevie but with Lindsey by her side, she knew they could weather any storm. Their love was perfect and free and nothing could tear them apart. Not now, not ever...or so she hoped.