The Light's Shining Through

Warning: Sexual Activities

A record was playing loudly when he arrived at Stevie's house. The window was open upstairs and the throbbing bass bellowed out into the street. He can hear her singing some of the lyrics and he looked up, smiling as she passed by the window. He caught a glimpse of her in a red dress and he was all too happy to stand and watch her.

It's getting near dawn,
When lights close their tired eyes
I'll soon be with you my love,
To give you my dawn surprise
I'll be with you darling soon,
I'll be with you when the stars start falling

I've been waiting so long
To be where I'm going
In the sunshine of your love

Lindsey knocks on the door but knows she won't be able to hear him with how loud the music is. He tries again, banging much harder. After waiting a couple of minutes, he gives up, stepping back from the door a ways to watch her upstairs once more. God, she's gorgeous, he thinks, seeing her dancing around her room as she gets ready.

I'm with you my love,
The light's shining through on you
Yes, I'm with you my love,
It's the morning and just we two
I'll stay with you darling now,
I'll stay with you till my seas are dried up

I've been waiting so long
To be where I'm going
In the sunshine of your love

I'm with you my love,
The light's shining through on you.
Yes, I'm with you my love,
It's the morning and just we two.
I'll stay with you darling now,
I'll stay with you till my seas are dried up

I've been waiting so long
To be where I'm going
In the sunshine of your love

The song ends and he makes his move before the next one begins.

"You look beautiful!" He yells up.

"Thank you! Oh, Lindsey I didn't know you were here!" She says, leaning out the window and giving him a great view of her cleavage. "I'll be right down"

She pulls herself back into the room and he can just imagine her rushing down the stairs, her beautiful dress flowing behind her. He was always so enthralled with her every somatic motion, every nuance of expression that lay upon her face.

"Good evening, Mr. Buckingham. Didn't I ask you to call me?" She raises an eyebrow, smirking.

"You got ready anyway, didn't you?" He says.

"I was hoping you'd come by"

"Aren't I supposed to be the one trying to win you over?"

"You're doing a pretty good job of it, I'd say. Are those for me?" She asks, noticing the flourish of beautiful lilies in his grasp.

"Uh, yeah they are." He says, thrusting them toward her.

"They're absolutely gorgeous. Thank you"

"I was hoping you'd like them"

"I do. Come on in" she says, closing the door behind him. She takes the flowers to the kitchen and places them in a vase with water, taking the vase into her living room to place on her piano. "Oh...how pretty!" she says to herself.

"You have such a way with things"

"Sweet talker."

"Just being honest" he says and she really gets a look at him. "What? Do I have something wrong with my face?" He asks, touching his soft dark beard.

"No, you're just...you look really handsome. That's all" she says quietly, turning away from him as tears fell down her face. "I know we have our problems but I don't think I realized how hard it would be to see you with someone else. It really hurt."

"Please don't cry." He tells her, coming over to her and turning her face to meet his gaze. "I'm so sorry I hurt your feelings. You broke my heart when you left and I...I dealt with it all wrong. I tried to replace you, but I couldn't" He studies her expression carefully. "I still love you. I never, ever stopped. Not even a little bit." She stood silently, looking into his eyes before changing the subject.

"So where do you want to go?" She says, managing a small but very sad smile.

"Why do you have to do that?" He asks. "Why don't you acknowledge what I said to you?"

"I told you how I feel, Lindsey. It's up to you what you do with that information"

"The ball is in your court." He tells her.

"We know that's not true. You make the rules, and you always have. When you come to me, you lead and I always follow. I continually drop everything for you" Her temper is flared slightly and he can see the tension in her shoulders and jaw.

"What do you want me to do, Stevie?"

"Make a move." She says, walking away from him and he catches her hand, leaving his fingers with hers. He turns her back around and kisses her. Her body goes practically limp as he cradles her in his arms, kissing her repeatedly.

"Was that enough of a move for you?" He asks and she nods.

"That was a great move" she says breathlessly.

"You're so beautiful"

"So are you, Lindsey" She kisses him again, wrapping her legs around his waist. He holds her steady, backing her against the wall for support. His hands glide up her dress and find her lace clad bottom. He fingers the fabric, wanting to make contact with skin. She hooks her ankles, holding on tighter as they continually smash their lips together in sloppy, mostly open mouthed kisses. Their tongues begin a delicate dance with neither fighting for dominance. Suddenly, Stevie pulls away. "We should stop" she says. "I don't want to, though"

"Why do we have to?" He asks.

"Did you come here just to sleep with me? Tell me the truth."

"The thought crossed my mind" Lindsey tells her, hoping it won't change anything.

"Okay" She nods, her arms falling from around his neck.

"Are you upset?"

"No. I, I've been thinking about fucking you since the second I saw you outside my window" she tells him and he stares at her, processing her confession. "I know it's bad but...can't we deal with the consequences tomorrow? Why waste today with worry?"

"That has to be the sexiest thing I think you've ever said" She giggles, tangling her fingers in his curls as he begins to kiss down her neck and down her chest. He works his way back up to her lips, kissing her softly.

"Wanna go to my room?" she asks between kisses, as they began to pick up in intensity again.

"Mmmm...I think I've got a better idea" he says, taking her to the middle of her floor and placing her down on the plush white rug. His hands go up her dress again and he pulls off her panties, sliding them off of her platformed feet. Stevie looks down at him, biting her lip when his face suddenly disappears from view. She feels the first pleasurable sensations course through her petite body and moans an aria he has never heard. Lindsey smiles against her flower, parting her petals gently with gifted fingers and plunges his tongue into her. Her sounds were exquisite and he would do anything to never make them stop.

I've been waiting so long to be where I'm going
In the sunshine of your love....