Chapter 39

Handsome P.O.V

I yawned. " Go to sleep " Isis tells me. We were on the phone.

" No I missed you, I have to make up all the time I missed with you on the phone because we were broken up " I say and she laughed.

" Fine "

" Man, for real Im sorry again...I was being stupid and I shouldn't have did nothing like that..I'll never hurt you again " I tell her. I just wanted her to know.

" Promise ? " She asked me.

" Cross my heart " I tell her.

" I'll leave you and never turn back around either " She tells me I laughed.

" Trust me, I know " I tell her. " I love you "

" I love you too " She tells me..I smiled, I was glad I was finally able to hear it back and hear how much she ment it. I could hear the smile in her voice and I knew she was blushing also with her light ass.

We sat on the phone talking and just listening to eachother breathe in a comfortable silence, I was feeling like the man again.

" Go to sleep " I tell her cause she was dozing off on the phone.

" Okay, bye "

" Bye, baby. See you tomorrow " I tell her.

" Kay, Love you "

" Love you too. Good night " And with that we hung up. I slide out of bed and put my slides on. I just had on Elites, Grey polo sweats and my Nike slides. I opened my door and headed out the room into the kitchen. I was going to sleep early but I wanted to eat first..and something of twins..it sounded best.

I could hear voices coming from the livingroom. I walked in to see Kayla and them with my mama and their daddy..My moms knew we wasn't spending time with them. The hell we look like? A family? Hell no.

" Twin- "

" Ma, please...I don't want to " I plead with her. She sighed, I know I was getting to her avoiding them and not trying...I just couldn't and didn't want to actually. " Another time maybe " I lie just to get the look off her face. I hate when my mama is sad..Im a complete mama's boy and I know it.

I headed into the kitchen leaving them there...As I took out Hassan stuff I heard footsteps behind me.

" Hass- "

" Im Handsome " I turn around and face David rolling my eyes.

" Im sorry...You both look alike- It was a mistake "

" Whats up? " I ask opening the fridge and taking out the brisk tea. I went back to taking the chips and debby snacks. Everything was my twins and he is going to be mad. Oh well, I don't even care either!

" I just wanted to make sure there was no hard feelings and everything was fine. Im not trying to come in and take your mother. Or be your father...I love her, and I don't want to loose her because of anything..the fact that I can't get along with her kids either...Im just asking you give me a chance " He says. I sighed.

Y'all gon' start calling me a asshole if I still tell him fck off...right? Cause I know how yall flip flopping asses be..I be seeing it.

" I don't have a problem with you...I don't know you. No one will take my mama away from me or be my daddy. I know this, so im not worried...I don't like your kids..Im not going to lie, they've probably told you that. We hate eachother. As long as you treat her right, and treat her like the queen she is..I don't have a problem with y'all being together. I got enough problems maintaining my own relationship. I don't need to maintain yalls. Your grown...Take care of my mama...Or i'll make you regret it " I tell him.