Chapter 10

Isis ***

" Ma I dont feel well " I lie. I didnt want to go to school which was new to me.

" Whats wrong ? " She starts feeling my forehead and touching over me like mothers do naming symthoms and shit.

" I have cramps...Really bad ones. "

" You have sc- "

" I really dont feel good " I repeat.

" I have to go to work. I'll be back by 6. Take it easy " She tells me. I nod and she gave me a kiss then grabbed her purse. " Love you Isssy. "

" Love you too " She leaves locking the door behind her. I grabbed the remote and flicked on the Tv and sat down putting my feet up. I needed to buy me sometime.

Let me explain what happen yesterday.

" Flash back :

I turned and so did the car. I looked back a few feet up and there it was still following me. I went to turn faking like I was turning right to cross the streets and they put their right blinker on. I quickly turn left and took out running bewteen the buildings. I ran down by the creek and slide down the wall. I crossed the creek and ran behind the houses. I came out 2 blocks from my house and ran all the way home.

Thats that track for yo ass !

Dont ever follow a alone scared black person. Didnt nobody tell you you cant catch no scared nigga !

Flashback Over -

I got home and laid down. Nisa text a couple time but I just wasnt in the mood to speak to her. At all. I had problems and I needed to find a way to face all of them. I cant run forever.

***

I spent my whole day like that. The next day my mother left early and I pretend to leave then I came home and sat..

It was Friday. Wasnt like they were doing anything at school important anyway. I was chilling on the couch with my phone in hand scrolling across instagram when I heard my mothers keys in the locks. I jumpped up running down the hall. Oh shit that was a close one. I heard voices.

" Carmen what the hell ? " That was Ivan!

" Its not my fault she doesnt want to speak to you 5 "

" Its your fault I didnt know about her "

" I will do anything for my child...a parent would say the same...Your not a parent " She says. I just listen to them go back and forth.

" Face the damn facts Carmen. Im her father. You cant change that shit. I will be in her life and have some say about what goes on around my daughter...and this new nigga shawn you call yourself dating...stay away from him hes bad news..and your way of remaking me "

What does Shawn have to do with anything ?

Thats the guy my mother has been going out with....Their dating ? Bad news? Ivan remake ? Shit im confused.

" Trust me...Hes nothing like you. Im over you Ivan " She tells him. I peak around the corner to see them. He walks closer to her so they are inches apart.

" He must have not told you everything then...You know for a fact Carmen you will never be over me. Thats why you spent all these years running from me and your feelings " She just looke at him.

" Not tr- " He kissed her ! I thought she would pull away but no her ass wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him closer.

lShe is supposed to hate him.