Chapter 27

Handsome P.o.v

" So what did the doctor say ? "

" My memory would all be in quickly..told me what I already know...gave me meds..Thats about it " She tells me. I wrapped my arms around her waist from the back as we walked to our 3rd period class.

" You look cute today " I say. She giggled underneith me intertwining her fingers with minesss.

" We do "

She had on a pair of Camo tight with a pair of clean white forces and a fitted white tee shirt. I had on a pair of Camo shorts with my forces too and a white Polo. It was planned. she thought we would " Look so cute and everyone is gonna hate and be jelly of us " in her words, Lmao.

" Guess what else ? "

" What ? " I ask.

" My moms pregnant "

" By, Ivan ? " She nods...I didn't reply and she looked over her shoulder at me...Diamond is pregnant too...She told the whole crew...

" Whats wrong ? Im actually more excited then before...im going to get to be a big sister..have someone else to boss around " She says. I faked a laugh...Im guessing she doesn't know about Diamond..and if she doesn't Carmen doesn't either...Ivan didnt tell'em...Do they even know about Diamond as his girlfriend? Ooooh Kill'em

" Either way its still going to be taller then you. You're like 4'9 " I tease. She hit my arm.

" Whatever! Im not! im tall. Ive actually been growing alot " She says. I open the door for us and she walked in with me following with her in my arms. Today we were really the buzzes of the school because of our choice to dress the same. She was getting mugged by the hoes..I was gettng looked at by the niggas who knew to quickly look away..Everybody were starring and wispering and talking about us. We took our seats side by side.

" Damn, Rock...so I heard you won the bet " Malcom says.

" ssh "

" When you want your money ? " This nigga didn't get the hint..

" Shut up ! " I tell him. He always talked too much...Im a have to knock his teeth out for him to get the messege.

" Mr. Harris...quiet " I turn back around in my seat after giving him the eye one last time.

I made it threw the whole class without him getting me caught up...Me and Isis walked into the lunch room with eyes on us..I've gotten use to the shit..maybe not her..

She had to know this was going to happen with her dating the biggest Dboy and hottest twin in the city.

" What are they looking at ? "

" Us " I shrug grabbing a tray and passing one back to her. We walked into the line getting our food. I settled on Nacho's and she got pizza. We went through the line ignoring everyone behind and infront of us or looking at us

We walked to our usual table and sat. " Im so fucking hungry " I sat immediatly eating.

" Your fat " I looked at her with a mug and she laughed.

" Really ? Oh really wasn't saying when I was all u in that - "

" Hann stop " She says. I kissed her lips...I heard someone clear their throat. We both looked up at Nisa and Lauren infront of us. Nisa had her arms folded across her chest and Lauren was mugging us.

" Can I help you ? "

" Where is Hassan ".

" I don't know " I turn back to Isis then. " Can I eat yours ? " She started turning red and I started cracking us resting my hands on her sides. " Babe, I ment your food..stop being nasty! " I tease. She hit my chest.