Chapter 9

Isis ***

Its been a few days and everything was getting back to normal.

Besides the twins ingoring me...Which usually I wouldnt care about but is weird seeing no matter what they always bother me.

I walked into lunch and there they were sitting. Nisa too..And how dare this hoe leave me ? I was looking for her ass.

" Hey isis " Nisa says.

" Hey one that was supposed to wait for me " I say.

" Roll yo eyes again and see if I dont slap them out " She says. I laughed and sat.

" What is yall problem with me ? " I ask the twins. It wasnt that I just couldnt live without them...It was that It was weird to not talk to them or see them. They bother me on a regular. No matter when where or who else is there.

" Nothing " Handsome says. I looked at Hassan.

" What ? I aint got a problem. If I did I would have told you...Cause im bout that life " I laugh at Hassan.

" You wouldnt bust a grape in a food fight " I tell him.

" You dont want these hands "

" I aint ever scared "

" Meet me in the yard then " He says. I laughed cause he had a serious face.

" Boy whatever...I just wanted to make sure..." I stand.

" Where are you going ? " Handsome ask.

" To sit with people who actually talks to me and im friends with...The fakeness at this table might start to rub off " I joke walking away.

They were acting weird and I was going to find out why.

*

*

*

*

*

Handsome

5's daughter.

I was deff about to start being on her good side now. I didnt want any problems with 5...but I sure aint want her to know I was working for him either. She would know how I switched to the nice me so fast.

Nisa went to find Isis.

" You didnt tell her did you ? " I ask Hassan. For all I know him and Isis are friends and this nigga telling her shit.

" Nah....I should tell her you got a crush on her though " He says. I looked at him. " I am just playing. Get ya g-strings out of a bunch "

" im bout to punch you " I tell him.

Ok maybe I do like Isis just a little....or a little more then I would like to. Its not that she aint cute. She fine as fuck...Sometimes her attitude gets me. Im use to people doing what I say and everybody liking me. She different. And i guess thats why I like her different ass. But I dont want to admit I do...See the problem I have or do I sound stupid ?

Fuck yall if ya said I do.

*

*

*

*

Nisa

Ok maybe I should Tell my bestfriend her enemy works for her dad...Am I wrong for not?

I just dont want to cause any more tension and drama between them....But I think her father is bad for her to be around if he is as dangerous as Hassan tells me.