Chapter 31- Valentines Day Lovin'

( Okay so I put up a cast list of the characters today..August Alsina(x2) is the twins...India Westbrooks is Isis. Tihiray from LHHNY is Carmen. Tyreese...oh lawd * faints * is what Ivan sorta looks like. An older verson of Gabriel Union is Twins mama and nisa is the gum under the desk at my school ctfffuuu!!! But okay, thought I would tell yall that. Don't forget to vote and comment!! Xoxo!!! ENJOY!! )

Isis ***

" MORNING BABY!!!! Happy V-day " I reah Handsome text as I heald my towel close to me fresh out the shower.

" Morning hun. Happy Vday to you too "

" See you in 1 hour ;) " He text back. I texted okay then put my phone back on the bed going into my closet trying to find clothes for the day. We talked about going horse back riding...Skating....and all of that. We just couldn't decide.

Anways, I was going to be dressed for whatever he had planned. I looked through my closet trying to find something to wear that was suiteable for...anything.

I settled on My new galaxy leggins with my hot pink cammy tank top and a black dress shirt that was silky looking and button down. I only half way button it. I added my pink and black Jordans...I added light make up, with going straight down for my hair. It was nearing my booty now.

I finished just in time for Ivan to call my name over the intercom.

I grabbed my keys, purse, and phone and rushed down stairs...Didn't want to leave him alone with my daddy for too long.

" You look good " Handsome says. I blushed.

" Thank you "

He had on his Blue and Green 6 ring Jordans with a Polo shirt with those colors..A pair of Trues and just a Lil' jewlry, he even had a matching snap back. My baby looked fine.

" Where yall going ? "

" Daddy. " I whine looking at him. He sighed.

" Fine...have her back her at a resonable time ....7ish " My eyes nearly popped out my head and I smacked him. " Fine....not 7 damn " He gives in.

" Lets go "

" I love you " He hugs me. He is so over protective. Its cute but annoying.

" Love you too " I say hugging him then taking Handsome hand and following him to his truck.

" You got yo Mace right !? " Ivan asked.

" Oh my god! " I go. Handsome looked at me chuckling. " Don't laugh as him " I say as he opened my door. He ran around to his side and got in.

" Its cute..thats how im a be with our daughter " He says. I started blushing, our daughter ?

" Where we going ? "

" Since we couldn't decide and I've been hearing you bug about animals... i got the perfect place "

" Are you taking me to the zoo?! " I nearly jumpped out my seat. I loved the zoo!! I haven't been in years and no one wanted to take me. I just really wanted to go.

" im taking you to the best zoo we got " He tells me. I smiled looking out the window..yall might be like

' the zoo really ? Thats it? You can do better ' thats not the point. I've been talking forever about the zoo, and he's been listeining and actually wants to take me and deal with me at a zoo..he doesn't like them..My baby is special because he listens and cares about my..

YALL RELATIONSHIPS AINT SHIT!!

I was jumpping in my seat the whole time there..." Can you get my wallet out the back its in my jacket " He tells me. I turn around to come face to face with a big boquet of White Roses...with a hudge ass teddy bear maybe as big as me and a big box of heart shapped chocolates...I smiled. Slick ass,