Chapter 14

Handsome

It wasnt looking good. We got her to the hospital and things were moving so fast from there. The doctors snatched her from 5 who refuse to let her go. Her mother was on the ground balling.

Nisa ass looks like she is about to have a heart attack and my twin was scared out of his mind. I know him. When hes scared he doesnt cry he paces back and forth and does this thing with his hands to make it look like hes biting his nails..When hes biting his fingers nervously.

I sat down. The room was spinning and knees felt like they would buckle any minute. I heald my head into my hands. This was madness. Why would anybody want to do some shit like this ? Even when I couldnt stand Isis I would never want to do some shit like this. I wouldnt do shit like this to a female period. Isis isnt a big girl either

Every second another " what if " thought popped into my mind or another " if I got there before.. " I was going crazy.

Yes I told everybody I couldnt stand her ass...But i actually liked her ass. Like reallly LIKE...Im not sure I know how to love but if I did..she would be the person i loved. She was different from all these females. Smart, carried her self with class, stuck up to anybody and most important she was HER. She didnt care if you didnt like her. She never tried to change for any one. And she just stood out.

I want Isis.

Point. Blank. Period

I was.....US

*

*

*

*

Nisa

I didnt know what to do.

I couldnt even think of..what if Isis was dead. I need her. I could never get that image out. Of the way she was bruised beat up bleeding and drapped over 5's arms.

She looked dead !

I sat shaking. Isis aunts and granny and cousins were filing in nobody knew what to say. If Isis was gone...we all were going to be crushed. She was the girl that healed everyone together.

This was crazy how everything was happening. Who would want to do something like this to her and why ?

I looked over at the twins. Why the fuck were they even here ? They didnt even like Isis. Handsome made her cry and sad on numerous occassions. As soon as you get hurt fake people want to come out the works for attention like they been you're friend. When shit gets real you see who really has your back.

Im Isis bestfriend. Ive been rocking with her for years and thats all that matters.

I want Isis to be okay

*

*

*

*

Carmen

No parent wants to feel the pain of loosing a kid or seeing them hurt.

My baby girl was my bestfriend. If I could switch places with her I would in a heart beat. She means more to me then any person in the world. I would die for her, kill for her and walk a million miles for her.

To have seen her like that..To hear the words " Shes not breathing " It knocked the life out of me...If she is dead I have no purpose for living. I know im supposed to leave things into the hands of the good lord....But I have to think over everything. This is my child. My baby. My heart my life...she was hurt...badly..and I wasnt there to help her. I just want to see her okay while I hold her in my arms hugging and kissing her.