Chapter 8

Isis ***

I sat in class.

" Nice phone " The twins sat. The phone Ivan gave me was in my hands and I was waiting for Nisa.

" is it new ? "

" Yep...."

" Can I see pleaseee I really want one and I promise not to steal it.. " Hassan says. Even though I dislike the both of them he was the okay twin. I didnt give a fuck about the phone so I hand it over to him and watch him act like a kid on christmas.

" I wanted to tell you sorry...I shouldnt have called you out of your name and it will never happen again. I like you ight? im crazy. I was the kid that would put worms in yo hair if I thought you was cute...I guess that was my way of worms " He says. I laughed. Guys.

" Yeah well im not worried about it. I got bigger things on my mind "

" Anything I can help with ? " He ask.

" Yea try to be a bit more secretive when you do your ' business ' the whole damn city saw you on 6th slanging dope to that cat " I wisper.His face dropped at my mention and I found it funny. " I like Hassan...just a little...if yall went to jail who would I talk shit to ? "

" I- " He couldnt finish cause Nisa walked up and hugged me.

" What happen ? -I was scared shitless did yall talk " She sat.

" Yes...I hate my father. She told me everything and he was in the wrong. But I met him and the ni- "

" Yo father ? " Handsome ask. I forgot we had an conversation about our dads.

" Yes "

" And ? " He push. This was one of them times where he wasn't an jackass and I could talk to him.

" I met him...Hes not a bum after all but a fucked up ass nigga " I say. Hassan came over. Nisa smiled at him and I rolled my eyes. They were cute no lie and if thats what she wants then...Ugh im not even going to say it but she is my bestfriend.

" Well what was he like tell me everything ! " She push..

" He is charming....we look alike. Hes an sweet talker. Like he can make you believe anything that comes out of his mouth...Well me. He got mad money too. He bought me the phone...He has this nice as Phantom and doors open up like backwards and shit and the seats....lord my ass never felt something so nice...He got swag and shit " I was explaining.

" Whats his name ? " Handsome ask.

" Ivan...But alot of people call him 5. " Hassan nearly dropped my phone and him and His brother looked at each other. " Is something wrong ? " I ask.

" Class attention " The comes in. Hassan gives me my phone and without word they just get up and walk to their seats in the back of the room

The hell is their problem.

" Maybe you should just give him a try and let him explain his side to the story. There is 3 sides. His hers and the truth " I nod.

" Right...If I was to met up with him where would we go. Shit He is supposed to be some big time nigga i dont want people to find out and be trying to kill me to get to him...I watch movies and read alot of urban books " We both laugh.

" Nigga this aint a Shantii book...its real life. Now just talk to him and hear what he says and see what you want to do...but if you decide to fucks with yo paid as daddy remember how yo bestfriend was shooting in the gym with you and starving with you in the hard times though " She says. We both laughed.