Chapter 3

Isis **

I couldn't find my best friend any where. I didn't want to go to her home but I had no choice. It was dark outside and I hadn't heard from her all day.

I knocked on the door and her drunken father opened up.

" What ? "

" Hi...Is Nisa home ? " I ask as nicely as I could and trying not to gag from his strong smell. You could smell the jack Daniels from down the drive way man.

" No. Her ass aint at my damn house. Her fast ass ripping the streets as always. When you see her black ass tell her bring her ass home for I whoop her ass " And with that note he slammed the door in my face.

I sighed and started walking towards home. Shit I didn't know where else to look. Maybe she went to her aunts or a hotel to calm down and get some time to herself.

Once I finally made it home my moms was already there. " Where have you been ? I was worried about you " She ask. I sighed and sat down.

" Looking for Ni "

" She's missing ? "

" I cant find her...Her father got drunk and started beating her again. She came here and she left today and I havent seen her " I say. I didn't know who else to tell. My mother had no clue Nisa dad would beat her. I promised I wouldn't tell anybody but when you're best fucking friend goes missing you tend to take back your word for their safety.

" Wait AGAIN? What ? Get up lets go find her " She says. I got up and followed her out the house. Time for the search again.

*

*

*

*

Hassan

" You know I love money tho

And you Know I love me a big booty hoe

Im probably with yo wifey

Thats the main reason why they dont like me.

You aint never seen a nigga like me

Probably post up with ya wifey.

Yep, and you know I love money tho.

Yea you know I love me a big booty ho "

Me and Twin posted up. We went home and wasn't shit to do. This money wasn't gone make its self. It was the hustle from within.

" Ayee yo im throwed off "

" On everything " Twin says. We been getting high for the past couple of hours. A nice Range Rover rolled by and a female got out. She went to a couple people and was talking then started coming this way.

" Aye, Handsome there go yo future baby " I say as Isis walked this way. He laughed and dapped me.

" Wassup ma ? "

" Have you seen Nisa any time soon ? "

" I told you the last time I seen her fucking rude ass man " I say.

" Well her fucking rude ass is missing you asshole! " She snaps.

" Oh shit for real ? Where was she going early during school ? " Handsome ask. I aint know the girl was missing I would have took her ass home earlier.

" If I knew that Would I be asking you If you seen my missing bestfriend ? " She ask with even more attitude.

" Ayee Calm down it aint like we stole her. If you want we can help you look for her though " We tell her. She looked like she was about to cry.