Chapter 16

Handsome :

Shes woke !

" Who are all these people " She looks at each one of us. Noo shes joking. Isis this shit aint even funny.

" Baby you dont reconize anyone ? " Carmen ask her. She shakes her head no. " Go get a doctor ! "

Jo ran out for a doctor. I couldnt believe this shit.

" Ahh your woke. Welcome back ms Lornez " Dr.Spokes came in.

" Why am I here ? " She didnt remeber anything. I looked at twin..this was horrible.

" Thats for your parents to explain to child services " :o

" What do you mean child services? I dont need to explain shit " Carmen says.

" Since Isis " accident " was so badly and she looked beat the state has started a cases...Now Isis honey you dont remeber anything at all? " He ask her looking over her charts.

" No "

" Who in this room can you point out ? " She looked at 5..To Jo...To Twin..to me...To Nisa..Then her mom.

" I know my mother...Whats going on? Why am I here ? " She ask. She didnt remember anyone.

" You were in a incident. You hit your head with alot of force. It caused you to go into a sleep induced coma...You werre the coma umm 15 days...You have short term memory loss " He tells her. I didnt want to her.

" Are yo telling me I know these people I just forgot who they are? Coma...what the heck. This isnt even funny I want to go home " She says.

" Baby this is serious " Carmen tells her still crying trying to take all of this in.

" Im going to give you all a moment. The best way to help her remember us is tell her old times...good luck "

" Wait, doctor "

" Yes "

" Will her memory every come back? "

" Its cant be predicted. In some cases their memory pops right back in..Some cases it takes time. Months and years...and in some cases not at all. They forget everything...Lets pray for the best. I believe in her "

What if Isis never remeber me. Or Nisa or 5 or Hassan.

He left us to be.

" Carmen talk to me outside " 5 grabs her roughly. He looked scared as he pulled her out of the door not waiting for a response.

" So you dont remeber me at all? " Nisa ask.

" No..Im sorry "

" Weve been bestfriends since 5th grade. We have done EVERYTHING together. Were even living together right now " She tellls her. " Im Nisa by the way. "

" You are ? "

" Im ya uncle jo..Ya faviorte uncle. You love me " Jo lies. She dont even know his ass. Ssan snickers.

" Who are you two ? " She ask me and twin.

" Im Sexy big daddy Hassan....You love me. We do all sorts of shit together...We brothers and sisters " He says. I shake my head. She chuckles then look to me.

" Im his twin...your.....your " I trail off. She watched me waiting. " Im you boyfriend and my name is Handsome "

Nisa and Twin loooked at me wide eyed.

" You are n- " Nisa shut the fuck up!

" My boyfriend ? And your name is Handsome ? " She started blushing off top.