Chapter 30

( Not spending all my holiday time writing chaps..But heres a quick update because its a holiday..Don't complain about the length...PLEASE!! Thank you for reading also, Much love !

-- Shantii )

- A few months later -

" Man what in the hell do I get her for Valentines day ? " I ask.

" valentines stuff " Twin shrugs eating. I looked at him like the dumbass he is...

Valentine's day is in 3 days..its me and Isis first valentines day together..and my first time being in a serious relationship on valentines day..Girls love this day..and I've been hearing them lil' hormonal creatures talk about since febuary started.

Chrismas was good..She met my family. They LOVED her!

New years was good.

My new years resolution was....TO GET MONEY!

Everything was going for us. Of course, we had our problems and argued and fussed..but we made it through that and made sure we gave these motherfuckesrs something to be mad and jealous about and hate on.

That was my " always and forever "

" I know that...maaaaa? "

" What boy ? " She yells from down the hall. I get up an go down the hall into her room.

My mother got a new job. She was doing house decorating. Its what she loved.

" What do I get Isis for valentine's day? " I ask. She laughed.

" Lawd, boy you don't know what girls like by now ? "

" Isis isn't just a regular girl..she rather play softball then cheerlead. Burp and not excuse herself..go looks for snakes with my 10 year old cousin then sit inside and talk nails with the teen girls..shes difficult " I say. We both laughed.

My baby was a mess...But I loved her.

She had been busy planning her super sweet 18.

Its in 2 weeks!

I don't know whats all happening...but I know 5 is shelling out BIG BUCKS!!

He's been nicer to twin and I..still mean..but nicer then his normal mean. He gets me and Isis aren't breaking up and we love eachother...or atleast he acts like he does lol.

They've moved in with him...It was my first time ever seeing his house, and it is......HUDGE AND AMAZING!! It looked like something off cribs. It has a theater, inside and outside court, tennis court, 7 bed rooms, 5 1/2 bathroom, 2 stories, plus a gun range in the den. 2 dinning rooms..and a Kitchen out of this world. 6 car garage and hudge wrap around drive with a fountain the middle of 2 tigers..one spitting water.

im telling you....I was jealous as fuck.

" then, I think you would know best what to get for her..."

" What did you like ? "

Isis ass reminded me so much of my mother...it was scary. Thats why, they got along so well..Isis comes over sometimes just to see my mother and chill with her...I be like damn Gee, atleast say hi to me when you here for her.

" Roses...Chocloates, Um some damn time spent with me! " I laughed. " I also know diamonds are a girls bestfriend.." I nod.

" We can all go out on valentines day "

I treat my two faviorte women.

" Sorry, hun...I have a date " I looked at her with a raised eye brow.