Chapter 11

Handsome ***

Nisa was a mess crying and we were looking around for Isis.

" Call 5 " I pull out my phone. This the 3rd time I called him. He not fuck answering.

" He not anwering "

" Try again "

I try again and he picked up.

" Boy what the fuck ? Im bu- "

" Isis just got kidnapped ! "

" The fuck you mean Isis just got kidnapped ! Who got her !? " He yells into the phone. I really didnt want to be the one to tell him. I was worried sick about Isis. 20 minutes ago she was in my arms hanging on to me as we watched the movie.

" Somebody took her in a blue van. Outside a movie theater "

" Where the fuck are yall ? ".

" On our way to Isis moms house now. "

" im on my way " He hung up.

***

Isis mom let us in. " Where is Isis at? "

" She got kidnaped...someone put her in a van with a gun to her head! " Really Nisa ? Could you atleast try to make it easier to hear.

" This isnt funny ! " She says.

" Ms.Carmen...Its not a joke " I tell her. The door bust open and 5 and his big as crew came in. His bitch too. I cant stand her high and mighty ass.

" What the fuck happen ? " He asked. I pushed Ssan. Shit he is the older brother..Im tired of doing all the dirty work He stuttered out the whole story to 5. 5 looked to the crew of about 40 to 45 men standing around the house and outside in the front lawn. It was late but that wasnt stopping him. He looked so pissed and Isis mom hasnt stopped crying. " I want every fucking Blu commerical van in this city check. I want every abandon building and house check and double checked. I want the fucking city turned down til I get my fucking daughter back. I will shut this fucking state down til I get her back...Get to fucking work " He tells his man and at his commend they all started running around to do what they were told.

" Im a find her " He tells Carmen. He motion for me and twin followed him out. " Did yall see the the person that grabbed my babygirl ? " He ask us.

" He was maybe bout 6 foot even. Or 5'9. Umm Light skin. Dreads. I didnt really get to see his face cause he had on a ball cap. He was stocky through " I tell him. I tried remembering everything and grabbing as many peices of information about him as I could. I wanted Isis back. Cant believe I let this shit happen. Yes she was annoying but we were getting along.

" Thats what I saw too " Twin says.

" Somebody is dying " 5 says and walks away. He was going to get his daughter back. I looked at Hassan.

" Dont worry man we're going to get her back " He pats my back. " Then yall can run off and get married and all that shit " He jokes.

" Whatever " I say walking back towards the car. I was ready to go. I needed to find out some shit through some of my boys on the streets to see if they heard or saw anything I didnt.

*

*

*

*

Hassan

Oh god. I knew my boy was love struck.

" We got to get out of here " I tell Nisa.