Chapter 19

Isis ***

My day was actually going good. Maybe because I had the best boyfriend ever right here by my side through everything. And Brother in law to crack jokes and give a laugh and smile when I didnt feel good. My bestfriend was M.I.A my father...lord I dont know. I havent spoken to him. My mother was being weird...It was crazy.

" So what are you doing after school? " My boyfriend held my hand as we walked to our last hour for B day.

I swung our hand back and forth.

" Ivan asked me to go somewhere with him...A family thing. Im so scared " I admit.

" Why? "

" What if they dont like me off back? Thats usually not something you say about your fathers family but like a boyfriend but this is new to me..I was reading my diary and it was talking about how me and him recently met and started talking...Its got me all confused " I tell him. His facial expression changed quickly and his smile faded.

" What else did it say ? Anything about me ? " He ask me.

Only that I hated him...Maybe I wrote that in a time of anger or something. I couldnt picture me hating him right now. Just look at us. Ive never been like this before..Im sure I would remember.

" No nothing " I lie. He nods. " Is Nisa here today ? "

" Ion even know. Girl been beefin' something serious " He says rolling his eyes at the mention of her name.

" Where is your twin ? " I asked walking into our last room.

" He went home I think. He said...This shit is borning..why am I wasting my time..What X sums to is not going to help him be a thug then walked away from me " He says. I started cracking up. Lord that boy got issues.

" I know the feeling " I joke.

" Girl, whatever. You aint no thug! " He eyed me.

" Says who? I been thuggin since birth! " I tell him. He stopped in laughed pulling me to him wrapping his arms around my waist...Oh yes another kiss. Ive been getting little pecks all day!

" You are going to have to show and prove it to me before I believe that boo " He says. Lord after he gave me a kiss. His lips felt right against mines.

" Mrs Lornez and Mr. Harris " I forgot we just walked int a crowded gym. I instantly pull away from him and turn bright red at what just happened. Everyone was just looking at us amazed shocked or just nosey.

This was embarasssing.

He smiled at me then begin walking to the boys locked room.

" Handsome Harris "

*

*

*

*

Handsome

I took off my Levi's and put on my red gym shorts.

Isis was a good girlfriend...do you know how long its been since I had a girlfriend? Like over 2 years. I dont do girlfriends. I do hoes, thots, hits and quites and keep it moving.

She was someone I would bring home to my mother....If i was talking to my moms...Once I comfronted her about the job she shut me down. Saying she was grown and she didnt want to talk about it and quickly made her way to her room. Locking it and not coming out. I couldnt deal with that women. I was pissed at her so I simply just ignored her all this morning.

I slide on my tank top.

My twin left school. I know his ass aint gon graduate. He playing. Thats the only reason im here...and now to see my baby.