Chapter 34- End Of Birthday..beginning of Trouble

( Its not going to be long..but expect EXPENSIVE GIFTS..AND DRAMA!...oh and possible babymama's )

Handsome :

t(-_______________-)t

to Trey Songs. And Choke on it too, nigga!!!!

Got my girl getting groupie and shit. After he preformed he gon' kiss her cheek and left..Now she back over here.

" Baby i love you though "

" You only saying that cause you didn't get to keep him forever " I fold my arms.

" Awee, your so freaking adorable when you pout " She kissed my cheek. I ignored her. She sat down on my lap. " Honey, please don't be mad..if it was Ciara or Keyshia cole I would have let you have yo moment with them bitches " She says. I laughed.

" No you wouldn't you would have been like Keyshia in the trust and believe video when she had the bat " I say and everybody laughed.

" Shut up " She says. She kissed me and I finally kissed her back. " I love you, pooh " She tells me.

" Love you too, Munchkin " I pull her cheek. She swats my hand away.

" I hate when you use that nickname " She pouts.

" You love that shit " I tease making her laugh.

Someone clears their throat and we all look up at Nisa..the fuck? Isis went from laughing to visabully angry.

" What in the hell are you doing here? " She asked.

" I didn't come to ruin your party so pipe the fuck down- "

" Bitch, i got yo pipe ..loose the fucking attitude " I get so...shocked when Isis gets mad.

" Whatever..Im not about to fight you again. I got a kid to be concerned about..Here " She passes her a envelope.

" I don't want shit from you "

" Well even though we might not be friends..im looking out for you. Open it when you get a chance..it'll shock you " I watched her smile. " I should get going..have a nice night and happy birthday "

Without any other words she goes away from us..Isis just starred at the envelope.

" You gonna open it ? " Dachelle ask.

" Nah..maybe later..I wanna see what the hell she ranting about..but I got better shit going then sitting and reading a card " She shrugs and turns back to me wrapping her arms around my neck. I smiled and leaned up and gave her a peck.

" Witcho beautiful ass " She tells me making me laugh. She is so random.

" Wicho beautiful ass " I reply laughing.

This my baby.

***

Isis had another change. Then Rich homie Quan got up and preformed " I heard " and you know my twin ran to the stage like Isis when Gay Songz was up there.

My nigga was jigging across the stage and shit. Yelling the lyrics..He was too gone..They rolled out Isis cake. It was like 18 teers on that bitch. Pink and White too. With zebra print and shit she liked in edible candy on it..it was amazing. I know Isis would have topped any episode of my Sweet 16 or 18 my nigga.

" Isis...Im a need you to come out " 5 says over the mic. " I think you forgot something "

What in the hell?

*

*

*

*