Chapter 20

Isis ***

" Are you nervous ? " Ivan asked me as we drove to where it was he was taking me. " You look it " He tells me.

" That obvious ? "

" I can just tell....Im better at this father thing then I expected " He says. I chuckled.

" You really think so ? "

" You doubting me. Lorenez ? " He ask. I laughed.

" Not at all. Just asking " I shrug.

" Trust me...I just knew I was going to be the biggest fuck up like a child wouldnt even want to claim me...I feel im doing better because...well here you are claiming me as your father " He says. I nod.

" Im a pretty understanding person also "

" You have alot of unique qualities, babygirl "

" Im okay..."

" Dont doubt ourself. Anyone should feel honored to have you in their life. Or for you to be in their corner....You are the greatest person I have ever got to fucking met. And ive met alot of great people " He looks at me. I smiled.

" Your my dad you have to say that "

" No i dont. I could have told you were a nice girl...I never say anything I dont mean. There is not anyone who I love more then you. Seriously. You are my life now. When I became your father was the happiest day of my life. I love you, Babygirl " He put his arm behind me. I smiled and laid on him.

He was a pretty nice dad. I remember when I use to dream about what my father was like. What he did. Who he was...I wouldnt have expected it to be...Ivan...

" I love you too " I say closing my eyes as my head pounded...Ugh here it was again...My memories was coming back slowly in these visions...It was like watching a video. Sometimes it was so freaking scary. But I was thankful for the little glimse into the old me like now.

I was in some shop with my mother. We were standing and she kept looking around. She told me something then made her way to the bathroom. I watched the shop waiting for our turn. When she came back out she looked around. I heard the name 5....Who is 5....Wait Ivan was there? In diamonds and expensive clothing...like always. She introduced us....as father and daughter...their arguing...He looks mad...Wait he didnt know about me? She lied...my bestfriend lied...He didnt know. I started screaming at her...then I ran. I ran and they called after me. I ran down streets and alleys and backways crying. I didnt stop or look back...When I turn to the left I see the twins....They call after me also...But I still dont stop...I notice the bag of weed Handsome is handing to the guy with them...I notice it all. I still dont stop. I see a black car behind me and speed up. I keep going. I dont stop. When I get father the same truck is still there ?

My vision into my past starts to slowly fade out til it is there no more. I open my eyes and Ivan is still calling me name. " Are you okay? Isis? "

" Why do they call you 5 ? " I ask he turned and looked at me then looked straight back ahead.

" We're here " He goes. He didnt say. Instead he threw his door open and came around to my side and opened mines. I smiled.

" Thanks " I say. I was nervous. I followed behind him and he just put his arm around me. It did make me feel alot better. Once we made it up to the door he just opened it and I followed in.

The house was nice. Big size everything looked good. There was people every where. Old young middle age teenage.

As he lead me through people just kind of looked at us.