Chapter 37- A Month and a half later

( Dedicated to @IAmTaylor for the cover...ahhhh 2 mothafucccin August'es ctfu!! I nearly died. But thats the new cover of the twins. Likeee?? Thank you boo also )

** Handsome **

" Not talking to me today ? " I followed behind Isis as she walked down the hallway. I watched her ass sway in the zebra print leggins. She knew what she was doing.

" What did I do today ? " I ask as she turned the corner with me right behind her. For almost 2 months i've been going through this with her...On the days I even bother to show up to school..I just rather not on most days. " Isis " I say. " Yo, you hear me " I tell her.

" You annoying me " She tells me still headed down the halls. Where the hell are we even going ? Cause she know im following her whereever.

" But you love me though " I say and she laughed.

" Go away..don't you have something to do ? " She ask.

" Nope. So im all yours " I say. She stopped and opened the door to the library and I followed. I hate the library..Nerds, and books, you have to be all extra quiet. Not for me.

" I have work to do "

" Okay " I say..That doesn't mean im leaving. She walked to the back of the library to the far table and took a seat. I pulled out my chair next to her. She looked up at me with an amused smile.

" We're going to go through this all day ? " She asked. " Again ? "

" I don't have anything else to do..nor is there anything I rather be doing..so yeah Im guessing. If you got something else in mind thats cool too " I tell her sitting back in my chair with a shrug. She rolled her eyes and continued to take out her pink bedazzled laptop from her bag with " ISIS " across the front.

' Spoiled ass ' I thought watching her open it and start to do something. Pulling out papers and pens and a note pad and folder.

" Do you have a class right now ? "

" Gym. Not going. You ? "

" Free period to work on this final thats due. " I never did my final..damn, I fail that there is no graduation for me..and I ain't doing my damn senior year over again...Not at all. " How is yours coming ? " She asked typing something after putting on her eye glasses. I laughed and watched her.

' She's still beautiful as fvck ' I thought.

" You tell me ? " I pry...She thought about it and looked up to me.

" Oh no..hell no, Handsome..not even a chance "

" Come on, Iss. You want me to fail? I Ion wanna be a senior again "

" You should have thought of that when you chose not to come to school or do the work. Im not doing your work for you and letting you take credit off of my hard ass work. Do you know how long this essay's been taking me? No! " She tells me. I sighed.

" Fine...I'll just tell our kids ' yeah the reason mama went to college and I was in highschool was because she didn't love me enough to help me at the end of the year on my final paper.." I joke and she laughed

" Whatever " She turns back to what she was doing.

" I could start putting in work now and doing what ever you want ? Just help me, please..don't help me disappiont mama " I plead...she starred at me for a few seconds before turning back to her computure.

" Read through it...tell me what you think..whats missing and what needs to go...then we'll talk " She tells me handing me the packet of pages from her rough draft.