Chapter 12

Handsome :

I hit myself in the head over and over again.

" Brah its okay were going to find them. Stop beating your self up " Twin says. I look at him.

" Its been 3 days and shes still missing ! " I say. 5 refuse to let any of us get the police invovled. He already had his own crooked cops on the case but nothing was happening..I fucking wanted her back. Id go get the police my damn self and if he got a problem with it...Id get them on his ass too.

" Twin calm down. Us being angry aint gon' solve this case. Im mad too. Shes gone ive spent 3 days looking for her and eveything right along side of you. We gon find her Bruh I promise " He tells me. I was getting mad.

" What if we too late ? What if shes dead or something ? " I didnt want to think it but I had to be prepared for the worst.

" Man dont even think like that. Isis is smooth with her words. Even if they tried to kill her she would talk them out of it quickly. The girl could make a nigga turn the gun on himself. She could sale the white house black paint " He tells me. I smiled at that last part. Truee. She managed to confuse me a bunch of times.

" I know...But we go to also consider the negitives...Who ever wanted her wanted her for a reason. They had plans...We just need to find out who could have wanted Isis. Everybody liked her..She didnt have enemys " I say thinking.

" But 5 does..."

" Who is 5 beefing with right now? I thought he got everything squared up " I say.

" Maybe they just waited for another time to strike him.....We just got find out who this " He says. I nod. I was getting Isis annoying as back through whatever.

*

*

*

*

Nisà

" Is there anybody who might have wanted to harm her ? " Ma ordered a detective. 5 told her dont call the police but she deicided to get this detective dude she knows into it anyways...5 kind of scares me. But I wanted my bestfriend back and I would do everything to help get her here.

" Isis is a real loving person. No one hates or dislikes her. She makes friends every time she walks into a new place. Shes easy to get along with and talk to. Shes perfect...This isnt her fault shes missing. Its 5. Hes to blame. He will never see my daughter again. This was my purpose for keeping them apart " Ma tells him. Eveything was mostly true. Except for a few. Isis wasnt loved by everybody. I could name a couple of females off top who couldnt stand her..Do I think they would kidnap and murder her ? No. The next thing. She was NOT perfect or in any way shape or form close. I hated to even hear that. No one was perfect.

" What about you ? You have anything to add ? " He ask me.

" She told me someone followed her the other day. So who ever it was had been watching her. They were in a black car " I telll him.

" Did she say what the car looked like " I explained to him all Isis had told me when we were on out way to meet the twins.

" It had her really freaked out..But thats all I know " I say.

" Ok. This is good. Im going to see what i can do with this. I will call you if I hear any new clues and keep you informed with the progress of the case...We will get her back " He shakes Carmen hand.

" Thank you. Thats all I want " She says.

" Goodbye ladies " She let him out of the house and I just sat. These last few couple of days have not been the same with out Isis. I missed her as like crazy. Who else was i gon talk to, make fun of, laugh at, joke with tell everything to and just be with. She was my back bone. I didnt know a world without Isis! We been friends since we were little girls.