Thug Life

Handsome P.O.V

I looked over at my twin to see if he wanted to make the first move. I was Handsome and my twin brother name was Hassan. Which means handsome too. Mama ain't never lied. We were both fine as hell if you let these females tell it. He was older by 2.5 minutes. We were same height color and everything. The only way to tell us apart. Hassan small got a mole under his left eye. We were 6'2 even. Played basketball and football before but now were some D boys. We was team Lightskin and #Thug plus #Tatted. Oh hell yeah the names fit. This is thug Life...Now back to the stroy.

Hassan punched him once in the nose and you could hear the crack sound. The reason for the asswhooping was disrespect. I punched his ass another time and together me and twin just started going HAM on that ass. I hate a disrespectful motherfucker. If I show you respect show me the same. Do NOT get hype in front of a crowd then get that ass beat in front of the same crowd.

" whoop his ass twins "

" Its not fair yall jumpping him " Some dude says. I stop and look at him walking over to him.

" Did you say something? We can make it even by tossing yo light bright ass up in there ! " i tell him and he stepped back. Thats what I thought. I stood back and let San finish the job afterwards the nigga was toe up from the flo up son. I laughed and dap twin.

" On everything son think twice before you open yo mouth! All yall niggas running yo mouth til you put in a real situation. " He was speaking real. What can I say The Harris twins. THUG LIFE

*

*

*

*

Hassan P.O.V

My name Hassan...The meaning Handsome. Why my mother named me that....well damn you must be blind cause a nigga straight fly.

" Hassan you-Gon-Take-Me-Home-After-Right ? " Quisha says sucking me up. Hell no there's a bus station down the street.! I didn't give a fuck if I was rude. I just wanted a quick nut.

" Nope " I moan. She tried to pull up but I pushed her head back down and she continued. The door flew open and got dammit my moms bust in.

" HAASSSAAAN KAREEM HARRIS IM GOING TO KILL YO ASS! " My moms hit me with the news paper and grabed the girl by her hair pulling her off me. I was trying to zip up my jeans and put my soljer away. Moms was hitting the girl and me. " Get the fuck out my house you cunt eatting little hoe " The girl flew down them stairs like a bat out of hell. Ma started hitting me with her shoe and I was covering my head now. " Yo nasty ass. Im going to fuck you up! "

Twin was in the door rolling on the floor laughing at this moment. BUSTED but shit YOLO you only live once. Thug life!!