Chapter 38

Isis P.O.V

" Where in the hell are we going? " Morgan asked laying across my bed. I shrugged.

" The hell if I know..He just said be ready in something casual " I tell them.

" Did you ask your parents if you could leave "

" Mmhmm, my daddy was iffy but my mama said I could go and have some type of fun " I laughed looking through the outfit choices I had..Since he said simple I was going with simple.

The mindset of ' Mafia Princess ' was etching into my mind..I loved the name..and my daddy said I needed to act my part more...I don't know what that means, but I guess its not how im acting..

I admit my old look is getting boring..I like to switch it up and be different with MY style sometimes.

" Y'all better get ready cause we got 1 hour left "

" Shit, they can wait on us " Da'chelle says getting up to shower.

I shook my head and she headed to the bathroom down the hall to get dressed and showered.

I choose to go with my bleached print fitted jeans. I grabbed a white polo shirt then my ones. It was casual. And I was just going to straighten my hair all the way down..since it was still straight just a little pooofy.

I went ahead and we all got showered and cleaned up looking good.

Chelle had on some pink and black zebra print leggins with her hot pink camy on and a black jacket. I swear her body temp be everywhere.

Morgan had on some high waisted black pants with a black tee shirt and the words ' Why You mad though ? ' in big red letters and some black and red jordans.

I swear me and my bitches was looking all the way bad. " Instapic now "Chelle dumb ass says. We got infront of my big ass mirror that covered a good portion of the wall it was on and smiled taking atleast 5 pictures with different faces.

IMafia_Princess: Me n my boo thangs going out we bad thoe !!

I put my phone away and grabbed the keys to my truck.

" Handsome said met us at their house " I say.

" They better not be up to nothing, cause i'll kick all three of them in their balls " Da'chelle says grabbing her bag. I laughed with her. I swear she so violent 95% of the time.

" Lets go " I say. We all walked out. I ran down the halls to my parents room. I opened the door and my mama was laying down...Ol pregnant lazy self ctfu. " Ma we're leaving " I go and give her a hug and kiss.

" Were you going ? "

" They didn't say...I got my peperspray if daddy ask too " I roll my eyes and we both laughed. My father is a trip man.

" Good to know..But Handsome and Hassan big headed asses know I will kill the both of them with my pregnant ass so Im pretty sure they won't do nothing crazy. " I nod..Sure right. " Have fun, baby "

" Kay, call me if you need me "

" Ivan should be here any minute. I'll be fine. Now hurry before he tries to hold you " she push me. I smiled over my shoulder as I left at my twin aka my mother..I swear I love her.

I caught up to the girls who were down stairs.

" Lets goooo "

*

*

*

*

Handsome P.O.V