Chapter 33- Isis Birthday Bash.

( So since this chap was pretty long I decided to break it into 2 parts...Hope you enjoy. and Sorry for my late uploads...having personal problems..enough of my excuses..dont't foget to VOTEEEE COMMMENT AND FOLLOW ALSO..importantly...ENJOY..)

Isis ***

" Ready? "

" Yeah " I say. Me, My mom, Morgan , Da'chelle and my mama friend Tonya were going to get pampermed before my party tonight. Ivan woke me up with breakfast in bed and cake and everything a few hours ago...I was excited about my party.

I had on some Love pink sweats and a fitted polo shirt and my bred 11's. Just simple to get my hair and nails done and waxes and everything with my girls.

" Come on lets load out " She says. We walked out the front door and there was a Hummer truck Limo waiting for us, a bald black man was standing outside with the doors open.

" oooh snap. Come on " Aunt Tonya ran and got in before any of us. We laughed and followed. " Thank you, sir " We all say.

" No problem " He smiled closing the door..I looked around..Everything was pink and sparkley and made just for me..I watched my mama and aunt start pouring drinks.

" Ivan did good.." Da'chelle says.

" Yes " I say.

" Man you one lucky girl, Isis " Morgan says I laughed. I know..Im not lucky im fortunate and blessed.

" Ivan might get paid from ya momma in good " Tonya laughed.

" Fuck him..Im still pissed off..Im a kill him and that black bitch " I laughed..my mama came and told me everything that happened when she meet my dady's other babymama..I wanted to kill her ass for even spitting thats so nasty. I listen to them talked then my phone rung. I smiled answer.

" Ooh she smiling..I need to meet my neice boo " Aunt Tonya is something else. You got to love her. They all laughed.

" Hello "

" Hey, baby..Happy birthday " Handsome says. He texted me at midnight.

" Thank you " I say turning around becuase they were all starring at me.

" Whatchu doing ? "

" Going to the salon to get ready..your going to be there on time right? "

" Would't miss it for the world " He tells me. I smiled. " I can't wait to see you..I wanna see you right now " He says.

" Noooo! Not yet, you have to wait. I look a mess right now "

" And? I seen you in the morning and smelled ya breath...Ive seen it all " We both laughed.

" Whatever - " My aunt snatched the phone.

" Hello. this is Isis faviorte Auntie Tonya.." I covered my face and heard him laugh.

" Hi " He says.

" Why you being shy? Handsome right? Oooh boy you is fine..I seen ya picture..where yo daddy " I died then. " Never mind im taken..if you hurt my god daughter...I will kick yo ass, think im playing! You thought her mixy attitude was something...boy I want you to try me "

" Okay, You ain't got nothing to worry about..I promise " He tells her.

" Thats what I like to hear..stay beautiful " She passed the phone baxk to me.

" Im sorry " I tell him.

" Its cool, she fu- "

" ISIS HAPPY MOTHERFUCKING BIRTHDAY GIRL. WE BOUT TO TURN THE FUCK UP TONIGHT. STRAIGHT WILDING. I LOVE YOU. I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU..AND LIL WAYNE..CAUSE I HEARD MY BLOOD NIGGA GON BE HERE..IM EXCITED..IM A BE FRESH AS FUCK IF THE FEDS WATCHING..LOOK AT ME ON MY CORNBREAD KOOL AID 2 CHAINZ SHIT..ANYWAYS AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!! " I heard Hassan yelling into the phone. I was laughing. I swear my brother in law is so fucking stupid. He kills me every time he opens his mouth.