Chapter 5

Isis ***

" Oh my god so can we pleaseeee go ? " Nisa ask with puppy dog eyes.

" Ion really want to..Handsome makes me uncomfortable " I tell her. Like she didn't know what he was doing and how he was acting.

" Please. Lets get out the house. Ya mom gone to the movies. Its a party. Everybody who anybody gon' be there. We can't miss it. You know if it was anybody else party you would have went " True. I sigh.

" Fine for you. Im not saying im going to enjoy myself though " I say. She smiled

" I love you! Go get dress now we can be fashionablely late! " She says. she was too excited. Like all day she been purssuring me about the twins damn party. I wanted to confront her about Hassan and her falling for a dude like him but I didn't want to make her mad. She's my bestfriend but I know these twins. I seen my mom date guys like them heard of her dating guys like them and to be honest they remind me alot of my ex.

" Pick anything of mines you want you can use my bathroom " I yell leaving out the room. I went into my mothers room. I walked into her bathroom that had a walk in closet in it. I slide back the drawers. The dudes that dated my mother always tried to buy her love and mines. She hated it thats why they never worked.

I found a cute Grey mini dress that had one strap over the the top. I had under garment so I walked to her shower and washed off with her good smelling shit. After I got dresses and lotion up with our faviorte lotion from Vicky Secrets. I slide on my dress it was tight as hell. No wonder why my mom had it on the ' sexy side ' of the closet. I found some black ankle stilettos boots. My hair was curly as hell and I was leaving it that way.

I sprayed on perfume and added my necklace and some diamond stud earrings from my granny and that was my outfit.

I walked back down the hall into my room. Nisa was fighting with her hair to get it straight.

" OH MY GOSH BOOBEAR YOU LOOK SO FWINE " She says. I laugh.

" Girl so do you besides this hair. Now sit " I say. It took me less then 30 minutes to get dressed and she aint done. It took longer then I thought to get her hair bone straight. After we stood in the mirror. Damn we looked good. Of course I caught some pics for insta.

She had on these tight ass white booty shorts of mines with my tiny half tee that say " BAD " and big red letters with some black heels I had. Her hair was all the way down.

" We bout to walk in here in own the damn place " She says. we looked too cute.

" With no ride " -__- I looked at her. Her mouth dropped. Niggas aint never got no ride. all this prepping and beautifing and we aint got no way there.

" Oh my god my life is over " She fell back on my bed.

" Un-uh hoe watch ya hair " I warn. She sat up and mugged me.

" Wait. Yo mom went with dude and left the rove. We can drive our selfs there " She says.

" Hell no neither one of us got no licens " I say.

" But you can drive plus yo moms said she would work on getting you a car after you prove to her you can drive and got to licens " She says.

" You want me to prove to her by stealing her car ? " I ask.

" Barrowing! " She correct

" what if I crash ? "

" NIGGA you wont! You want all this sexiness we put together to go to waste ? Lets just go. She said dont wait up for her. This the 3rd night she been out with dude and they dont come back to about 5 you say. We can be back before then. Trust me. And if you go down I'll down too " She says. I sighed.