Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Angelina's Point of View:

I’ve been awake for the past twenty minutes but Drew wouldn’t wake up. I was getting impatient! How could he still be asleep with the sun lighting up the whole room?

I suddenly got an idea. I smiled and moved my face closer to his and pressed my lips against his. When he started kissing me back, I pulled away.

“Good morning,” I said, smiling at him.

“Morning,” he replied, grinning “Care to explain why you woke me up?”

“I got bored,” I replied simply, sitting up.

“That’s not a good excuse,” he said and without a warning, he pulled me back down and started tickling me.

I hated when people tickled me! I would laugh so hard I won’t be able to breathe anymore.

“Stop! Please stop,” I begged him, laughing but trying to stop, afraid of waking someone up.

“Never!” He said as I tried to gasp for breath.

“Please!” I tried again and my lungs were burning from all the laughter. He was laughing at me and as much as I loved to see him laughing I wanted him to stop tickling me.

“Okay, okay,” he finally said and he stopped tickling me “You can breathe now.”

I took in a deep breath and wiped away the tears that spilled from all the laughing.

“Never do that again,” I said, scowling at him.

He smiled and kissed me, “I just love to see you laughing.”

“I’ll laugh but without you tickling me,” I said and he chuckled.

“I know you also laugh at my jokes,” he said, winking and I rolled my eyes at him.

“I love you,” he said and he hugged me tightly.

“I know,” I replied.

“You’re not going to say it back?” he asked feigning hurt.

“Nope,” I replied “It’ll seem too cheesy.”

He laughed and I joined him.

After a while of silence, I suddenly remembered something.

“So what did you want to tell me last night?” I asked, feeling curious.