Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Angelina's Point of View:

Finally, Thursday is here! I haven’t gone to the beach yet this year and today I was going with my friends –and the Turner brothers of course– to spend a day at the beach.

“Wakeeee up!” I sang loudly as I opened the door of the guest room. It flew open and a loud ‘Bang’ echoed through the room as the door hit the wall. I winced slightly but the huge grin was still on my face.

It’s been around a week since the brothers came here and we have gotten pretty close.

They all groaned at the same time making me chuckle.

“Come on guys!” I chirped happily “Beach day!”

“Five more minutes,” Drew groaned, burying his head in his pillow. He looked like such innocent little kid that you would never believe he is the player/bad boy.

I shook my head at him, “Come on guys! We don’t want to be late.”

Lee was the first one to sit up in his bed. His dark hair was messed up and he rubbed his eyes tiredly.

“Good morning,” he mumbled.

“Morning,” I beamed at him.

“Why are you so happy?” Drew grunted moodily. I moved my gaze to look at him. He was sitting in his bed wearing nothing but a pair of shorts. My eyes involuntarily glued to his chest.

Don’t judge. If you saw a shirtless guy as hot as Drew you would seriously drool.

Snap out of it Angelina, I scolded myself. Thank god he was still sleepy and didn’t notice me staring.

I cleared my throat and answered his previous question.

“Because we’re going to the beach!” I squealed.

“You just love the beach, don’t you?” Liam was the one who spoke now.

“Yep,” I answered “That’s why you have to hurry!”

Suddenly, a pillow hit me square in the face and I blinked a couple of times.

“What the hell?” I snapped at Drew.

“Your happiness in the morning is annoying,” he replied as his head fell back on his pillow.

I rolled my eyes at him and pulled the thin cover off him.

“Wake up!” I said stubbornly sounding like a five year old.

I sat on my knees on the side of his bed. I jumped up and down making the whole bed bounce.

Suddenly, his hands wrapped around my waist and he pulled me down roughly. I let out an ‘oof’ as my head collided with his pillow

I struggled under his grip.

“Let me go,” I told him.

“No,” he said with his eyes closed. His hand was still around my waist, pinning me to the bed.

I let out an irritated sigh. If his arm is huge it doesn’t mean that he is stronger than me. I’ll show him.

Suddenly, I raised my hand and hit him on his cheek. The sound of the slap echoed through the room as his eyes flew open. He quickly removed his hand from my waist to hold his cheek.

“What the hell?” He snapped angrily.

“That’ll teach you to do what I ask for next time,” I snapped back.