Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Angelina's Point of View:

“I miss going on picnics,” Liam randomly said when we were watching a rerun of ‘How I Met Your Mother’. I should get used to his random comments. It’s like he says whatever comes to his mind all the time. It gets so funny sometimes.

“Do you remember those times when we used to go with mom and dad to that small forest every summer and have a picnic?” He continued a distant look in his eyes and a smile on his lips.

“Yeah,” Lee said and Drew nodded his head.

“Andrew used to climb this really tall tree and mom would go crazy when she sees him on top of the tree smiling like an idiot,” Lee recalled and all the three brothers laughed.

“You were a monkey?” I asked, smirking.

“You can say that,” he shrugged, grinning.

“He still is,” Lee muttered and I laughed.

“How about we go for a picnic today?” I suddenly asked. “We can go to the park.”

Liam’s face immediately lit up and he grinned.

“Yes!” He squealed as he jumped off the couch with excitement.

I laughed at him and looked at the two other brothers.

“Sure!” Lee smiled and Drew just shrugged.

“Alright then!” I clapped my hands together “I’m gonna go prepare the food.”

“We’ll help,” they insisted and I nodded.

I wasn’t shy around the brothers anymore. I got used to the fact that they are staying here. It’s like we became a real family. They would help me clean the house and cook. At first I used to insist on doing all the work because they were the guests but they never let me. They say that since they are living here now, the least they can do is help me out with this stuff. With time, I figured out that it’s true.

I haven’t had a real close family in a long time and I am so happy that we are that close now. I’m getting to know all the three brothers even more every single day. They always tell me about their childhood and their parents. I got to know who they really are.

I have to admit though, I judged them too fast at first. Sure what I thought at first was true. Liam is childish. Lee is the friendliest. And Drew is a player. But that is not their whole personality. I got to know their flaws and traits.

Liam is childish and funny. He is the kind of person you can never get tired of. He can always turn your frown upside down and never fails to make you laugh. But he also doesn’t take anything seriously. It’s like he doesn’t know how to act mature.

Lee is the person you would want to have as your best friend. You can tell him all your secrets and he’ll definitely be there when you need him. He is also fun to be with and not to mention smart. Lee’s flaw which I have noticed is that he is reckless. He does things without thinking and he reacts faster than any normal person.

Drew is really funny. What I love the most about him – other than his hotness – are his witty comebacks. Even though I will never admit it, I love it when we fight about useless stuff because we are both capable of coming up with the smartest comebacks. He has a mysterious side because he doesn’t talk a lot and his eyes always have some foreign emotions in them. I get angry sometimes because he doesn’t talk but I love a little mystery in a guy. I don’t like his ‘player’ side very much though.