Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Angelina's Point of View:

I woke up the next morning feeling much more relaxed. I love that relaxed feeling I get after sleeping for more than ten hours. I fell asleep at 11:00p.m last night because I was so tired and it was 10:00a.m now. It was the best night I’ve had in weeks.

I took a quick shower before putting on my favorite pair of jeans shorts and a white tank top. I tied my hair up in a messy bun, brushed my teeth, and went downstairs.

“Hey,” I greeted the brothers who were already eating their breakfast.

“Morning,” Lee said, grinning at me. Drew and Liam grunted in response, too busy with their food. I rolled my eyes at them and opened the fridge. I filled a cup of orange juice and took out a box of biscuits from the cupboard. I sat on the chair next to Lee and silently drank my juice.

“I miss school,” Liam said randomly and all our gazes snapped to him. He was done with his breakfast and the look on his face told me he was remembering his school year.

“Me too,” I finally answered. I really did miss school. I missed the way we used to joke around and laugh in class. I missed walking in the hallways and greeting the people around. I missed a lot of things we did at school. Sure I love summer but let’s face it, we all miss school at some point.

“I’m a senior next year,” Liam said, more to himself than to us.

“Senior year is the best year,” I said “Well at least that’s what previous generations said.”

“It is. It’s the final year and you get to do all the badass stuff,” Liam said and I chuckled.

“I do badass stuff all the time,” I smirked.

Drew snorted. “No you don’t.”

I raised an eyebrow at him. He doesn’t have any idea. Only if he knew…

“I do, actually. I could tell you a few if you want.” I grinned as I remembered all the stuff I did during this past year.

“Have you ever been suspended?” he asked.

“Nope b–”

He cut me off.

“Then you’re not badass.”

My smirk grew wider. “No. That’s because I’m a professional badass. I know how to make the principal and teachers love me.”

He narrowed his eyes at me but I saw the spark of curiosity.

“Well I’m a straight A student. I always volunteer to help with preparing the dances and other school activities. I join a lot of after school clubs. I help new students and show them around. And I do a lot of community service.”

I grinned smugly when their eyes widened and their jaws dropped.

“All that?” Lee asked, stunned “Is it even humanly possible?”

I laughed at his reaction.

“It’s pretty cool” I answered “I love doing all this stuff.”

“What’s so cool about studying that hard to get straight As?” Drew asked.

“Who said anything about studying?” I raised my eyebrow at him “I barely study. I’m just blessed with a huge brain and a photographic memory.”