Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Angelina's Point of View:

“You’re so lucky!” Tia squealed as soon as we got to the kitchen, away from the three brothers. “They are so hot!”

Mia and I just rolled our eyes at her and I took out the box of cookies and bags of chips.

“Andrew is like the hottest guy I have ever seen!” She said dreamily.

I’ll admit it to myself, he is not bad.

Ah who am I kidding? He is really the hottest guy I have ever seen and that’s a lot to say. But of course I won’t admit that to anyone especially not him.

“He’s a jerk.” That was true.

 Just imagine a guy as hot as Drew but with a good personality as well… Hmmm I’m sure he doesn’t exist because he’ll have to be perfect and nobody’s perfect.

“A hot jerk,” Tia corrected and I rolled my eyes once again.

“I’m gonna go see what they want to drink,” I said as I started walking out of the kitchen. But I was stopped by the blonde twin, Tia.

“I’ll go ask them!” She insisted and I just shrugged and went back to preparing the bowls of chips.

She beamed, flipped her hair, and put on her flirty smile.

I shook my head and laughed at her as she swayed her hips more than necessary on her way out.

Mia helped me prepare the snacks and glasses for our drinks. A couple of minutes later, Tia came back with her cheeks slightly red.

“William and Andrew want coke and Riley juice,” Tia said quickly and I nodded.

“Oh my gosh guess what?” she said, fanning herself dramatically.

“What?” Mia asked.

“Andrew just told me that I look like a star shining at night,” she sighed happily and Mia raised an eyebrow at her as I snorted.

“I hate pickup lines,” Mia said in a repulsive tone.

“True,” I nodded. Tia can be such a silly girl sometimes.

Tia rolled her eyes now.

The girls and I took the stuff to the T.V room and set them on the table. They were all drinking Coke except for Lee and I.

“You don’t like Coke either?” I asked Lee as I filled his cup with juice.

“Nope,” he wrinkled his nose in disgust.

“I know,” I agreed “I mean it’s black! And the acid burns.”

Lee nodded and Drew snorted. My head whipped in his direction and I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Do you drink alcohol?” he asked “Because it burns much more than Coke.”

I made a gagging noise and shook my head, “No. Alcohol is disgusting.”

 “You don’t drink?” Drew asked incredulously at the same time as Lee said “Amen to that!”

I high-fived Lee and we both grinned.

“Angelina is always the one who takes us home safely after the parties since she never drinks,” Tia explained.

A smirk started forming on his lips and I prepared myself for his snide comment.