Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Angelina's Point of View:

I woke up around 10:00a.m today. The brothers were already awake. I walked into the kitchen and saw them shoving food into their mouths.

“Good morning,” I greeted them and they all grunted some incomprehensible response.

I rolled my eyes at them and grabbed a muffin from the plate on the counter. I sat on the empty chair next to Drew and munched on it silently as I eyed my kitchen. It was big compared to any normal kitchen. The cabins were shades of brown, red and orange and the walls were a cream color. It was the color of autumn. The fridge was white and stood proudly between the counters. The kitchen held too many memories of my family. I just wish they weren’t only memories… 

My gaze shifted to the youngest brother when his calm voice echoed through the silent kitchen.

“So what is on the schedule for today?” Lee asked.

“Hmm,” I thought about it but I had no plans for today. I don’t usually plan my summer days, I just go along with whatever comes up.

“I actually have nothing in mind. What do you guys want to do?” I said.

“Movie.”

“Park.”

“Food!”

The three brothers screamed simultaneously.

“Liam you just ate,” I stared at him incredulously. He was the one who screamed food. His blond hair was a bit messed up but it just made him look cuter. And as usual the boyish grin was on his face, making his blue eyes light up. He was wearing sweatpants and a red cotton shirt that was slightly crumpled.

“But I like food,” he pouted and I laughed lightly at him.

“Alright so I’ll take a quick shower, get dressed, and then we can go to the park. When we return we’ll watch a movie and I’ll try making this ice-cream recipe Tia gave me the other day, it’s really good” I told them before drinking water from the glass I just filled and putting it in the sink.

They all nodded appreciatively. We walked upstairs and went in separate ways when we reached to doors of our rooms.

I stepped into the shower and sighed as the cold water hit my body. I love cold showers in summer. They made me feel refreshed and happier. A few minutes later, I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and went into my room. Then I put on a short white summer dress. Twenty minutes later, I was ready to go. I walked downstairs at the same time as the brothers. They were all dressed in jeans and different colors of shirts. But what attracted my attention the most was how Drew’s white shirt fit him perfectly, showing that there was a lot of muscles underneath it. I shook my head slightly at the thought.

“Ready?” I asked them and they nodded.

The park was a five minute walk from my house so I didn’t bother driving there. I honestly adore the nearby park. It wasn’t a small simple park; on the contrary it was huge. It’s filled with colorful flowers and soft green grass. There were several benches for people to sit on, and a few trees to sit under. Another amazing thing about the park is the games. There was a sandbox, swing set, monkey bars, and slides.

It was made for all ages and that’s what I loved about it.

During autumn, I come here for walks because I just love the crunching sound of the leaves under my feet. October is the best here. The weather would be just a bit cold and the skies would be a darker blue. The leaves turn orange, red, brown, and yellow and slowly fall to the floor. Autumn is really beautiful.