Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Angelina's Point of View:

I turned off the cool water and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and went out of the bathroom which was connected to my room.

I opened my closet and took out a black skirt that fell mid-thigh and a white v-neck. When I got dressed, I slipped on my black and white converse and took out my hairbrush.

I heard a thud from downstairs and decided to go see what the three brothers ruined during those fifteen minutes.

I went downstairs while brushing my brown hair. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I saw Liam lying on the ground in the T.V room.

I quickly ran to where he was, “Liam! What happened?”

He jumped slightly and sat up.

“Oh nothing, I fell. The floor was comfortable so I thought I’d lie down for a while.”

I let out a relieved breath before sitting on the floor next to him.

“You’re weird,” I told him. His smile fell slightly and his eyes showed a bit hurt.

“I like it,” I completed my sentence and instantly the smile was back on his face, making his eyes light up.

“Were you worried, Angel?” His annoying teasing voice made my head whip to where he was standing in the doorway.

I opened my mouth to retort when something clicked in my mind.

I did care. Why did I care? I barely know these people.

But I easily get attached to people. This is a bad thing.

I cannot get attached to these brothers. They will be leaving at the end of the summer and I might never see them again.

Don’t think too much ahead of time, a part of me said.

Even though the other part was begging me to not get attached to them, I ignored it. I have three months before they leave. Anything can happen in three months.

“Angy?” Liam’s voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Huh?” I blinked “Oh right.”

I looked back at the eldest brother and shot him a glare which he returned with his signature smirk.

Liam stood up and gave me a hand. I took it gratefully and he pulled me up with so much force that I almost flew and my skirt went up slightly.

I quickly held it with my hands, blushing slightly.

“Sorry,” Liam mumbled, dropping his gaze.

“It’s alright,” I reassured him. I glanced at Drew as he was opening his mouth to say a snide comment.

“Don’t!” I didn’t let him utter any word “Don’t say what you’re thinking. I do not want to know.”

He shut his mouth and raised his hands in mock surrender as he shot me an evil smirk.

I huffed and walked back up to my room. I let my hair dry naturally knowing that it will fall perfectly like it always does.

I put my hairbrush back in my drawer and looked in the mirror one final time. My light brown hair was darker since it was wet and my brown eyes were a shade lighter than usual. My eyes change color every season. In summer they are usually light and in winter they get a few shades darker.