Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Angelina's Point of View:

“Are you ready for our senior year?” Nate said. I was on the phone with him as I was preparing my books for school. Tomorrow, September 27th, is the first day of my senior year.

“Yeah,” I said honestly and felt excited about going to school again “We’re going to have so much fun this year.”

“Agreed,” he replied.

“How about all of you come over and we’ll start writing our bucket list for this year?” I asked.

“That would be awesome!” he said excitedly.

“Great,” I said “I’ll call them now. See you soon.”

I hung up and texted all my friends, telling them to come over. It was a tradition for the six of us to write a bucket list at the beginning of every year. It started since the first year of high school and our bucket lists are becoming more risky and fun every year.

Thirty minutes later, Jack, Greg, Nate, Mia, and Tia were in my T.V room as we discussed out bucket list. I had a white paper on the table in front of me with the words ‘Bucket List’ written at the top.

“We have to prepare a prank for that old Chemistry teacher that teaches seniors. What was his name?” Tia said.

“Mr. George?” I asked amusedly as the picture of the sixty year old teacher flashed in my mind. He was really old and he forgets a lot.

“Yes! Him,” Tia said and we all chuckled. That would be one hell of a prank.

I took the blue pen and started writing.

 “We should all choose a day and skip. We’ll go out of town or something,” Greg suggested. I added that to the list too.

Two hours and a lot of laughing later, we were able to come up with the almost perfect bucket list for our senior year. It had only ten things but we will add stuff as the year starts. Our list looked like that:

1.       Prank (Mr. George)

2.       Skip school and go out of town

3.       Crash a party

4.       Get kicked out of a class we have together

5.       Participate in school play

6.       Have a picnic at school