Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Angelina's Point of View:

“AHH” I screamed when I saw the three brothers in my kitchen the next morning. It’s not easy getting used to have three guys living with you after years of practically living alone.

“Good morning Angel,” I quickly recognized Drew’s voice and my eyes snapped to him. I followed his gaze and his eyes landed on my legs.

That’s when I noticed that I was only wearing an oversized T-shirt that barely covered my bum.

“Stop staring you perv!” I yelled as the heat rushed to my cheeks.

His eyes snapped up to my face and he gave me a smirk. I instantly turned around and went back to my room. I put on a pair of sweatpants before going back downstairs.

“Aw come on,” Drew pouted when he saw my legs covered.

I slapped the back of his head.

“What was that for?” he snapped angrily as his brothers laughed at him.

“If you want to stay here for the summer you have to stop perving. Got it?” I ordered.

“I can’t promise you anything, Angel. I’m a guy and you’re hot. Don’t blame me,” he shrugged casually.

I grit my teeth and sent him an angry glare. I’m going to ignore him.

I opened the fridge and took out the tub of chocolate ice-cream. I was aware that it was only 9:00a.m but I love eating ice-cream in the morning.

I felt pairs of eyes follow my every move and I ignore all three brothers. I took out a spoon and sat on the counter with my legs dangling.

I opened the tub and then shoved a mouthful of chocolate ice-cream into my mouth, savoring its taste.

“How could you eat that so early in the morning?” Lee asked and I shrugged.

Liam on the other hand decided to join me. He took out a spoon and started shoving ice-cream into his mouth.

I giggled when a smudge of ice-cream was on his nose.

“What?” he asked oblivious to the ice-cream on his nose.

 “You have a little ice-cream on your nose,” I answered as I gently wiped the ice-cream off his nose with my finger.

“Thanks,” he grinned at me.

Suddenly, Drew stood up and walked towards us. He took a spoon and purposely put ice-cream on his cheek.

“Do I have ice-cream on my face?” he asked innocently.

“Yep,” I nodded absentmindedly.

“Why don’t you lick it off?” my eyes snapped to his face and he gave me a mischievous smile.

I smiled back at him seductively.

“Sure,” I purred “Come here.”

His eyes widened slightly but he quickly covered it with a smug look. He eagerly walked closer to me. I wrapped my legs around his torso since I was sitting on the counter and pulled him closer.

His green eyes lit up. I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing. He turned his cheek to me and I leaned closer to him.

When I was a few inches away from him, I took the huge tub of ice-cream which was now nearly empty and shoved in into his head.