Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Angelina's Point of View:

Later that day, the brothers and I were sitting in the treehouse, talking about funny school incidents. It was still a bit awkward with Drew. I couldn’t look into his eyes for more than five seconds and I would blush at every comment he says about me. It wasn’t as awkward as this morning but still there was a bit of awkwardness though it was slowly fading.

We were seated on the chairs around the white table. It felt so normal sitting here and laughing all together. It felt right.

“There was this one teacher,” Liam said, his face was already red from laughing so hard “Mrs. Grey. She was my English teacher in eighth grade. I didn’t know her before I got to eighth grade. So the first day of school when I entered the classroom, I saw her. She was so fat she probably couldn’t fit in this treehouse. Her hair was gray and it was seriously sticking one meter above her head as if she got electrocuted. And she was wearing a long skirt that was about to be torn because of her huge ass. Her face was all wrinkled and she kept on frowning the whole time. And she had a huge mole on her right cheek. When my eyes met her cold grey eyes I screamed so loud that the principal on the other side of the building heard it. I then ran out of the classroom and kept on running till I got home. Mom freaked out when she saw me crying and panting. Man, I will never forget that day. I swear if it weren’t illegal Mrs. Grey would’ve killed me by now because she hates me so much.”

I was now clutching my stomach and gasping for air. We all laughed so hard at Liam’s story. I was imagining a thirteen year old Liam running away from a teacher.

“Oh god Liam I can’t believe you did that!” I said between fits of laughter.

He grinned widely as we laughed at him.

“During the last week of school, Nate and I got into one of our usual fights and I got so mad at him. He ran away from me and I followed him. I thought he was the one who went into one of the classrooms so I opened the door and ran at the person who was standing inside. He had his back to me and was wearing a black shirt just like Nate. I jumped at him and started punching him. When I finally heard him screaming, I noticed that it wasn’t Nate. It turned out to be a math teacher at our school. I was so embarrassed so I ran out of the class without even apologizing.”

Lee’s eyes widened before he burst out laughing.

“You punched a teacher?” Drew asked with amusement clear in his voice.

I blushed in embarrassment and chuckled.

“That’s awesome,” Drew commented.

“That’s because I’m awesome,” I smirked. Wow I sound just like him now.

He smirked at me, “I’m sure you are.”

Before I could retort my phone beeped indicating that I got a message. It was from Nate.

Party at Melanie’s today. Be there. “A party is never good without Angelina.” Melanie’s words ;)

I smiled when I read this. I was what you call a party animal or party girl. I love partying and whenever there’s a party, I’m the first one to be there.

“What are you smiling at?” Lee asked.

“We’re going to my friend’s party tonight,” I said and the three brothers grinned.