Prologue

THIS STORY IS IN THE WATTY AWARDS 2012. PLEASE VOTE!! :D THANK YOU! <3

Hey guys! Please give this story a chance! :)

And please do NOT advertise your stories here. It's rude and I won't read them. You can do that in the 'Share Your Story' club. Thank you.

I know the start is boring and not that good but it gets better! :)

Prologue

Angelina’s Point of View:

On which school day do you wake up with a huge smile on your face?

Yep that’s right, the LAST day of school. Ah how I love the 24th of June. I went out of bed grinning like an idiot today.

I took out my American Eagle jean shorts and a light blue V-neck shirt. I put them on with my blue converse.

As usual my light brown hair was perfect. I am a lucky person when it comes to my hair. I NEVER have a bad hair day. My brown hair always falls perfectly down my mid-back. Not one strand is out of place.

I looked at myself in the mirror one final time.

I’m not that beautiful but not ugly. I’m just your average sixteen year old girl.

I went to the kitchen of my huge empty house. I was used to having an empty house since my dad is always working and I’m an only child.

I made myself some pancakes and ate them silently, thinking of how awesome my summer is going to be.

When I got to school, I was immediately surrounded by my best friends.

Mia has black hair and bright green eyes. She is beautiful but too skinny.

Tia is Mia’s twin sister but they do not look alike. Tia has blonde hair and light blue eyes but she is just as beautiful as Mia.

Jack, Nate, and Greg are all on the football team. Jack has black hair and dark blue eyes, Nate has dirty blonde hair and big hazel eyes, and Greg has brown hair and sparkling brown eyes.

“Hey guys,” I greeted them with a smile and they all said ‘Hey’ in unison.

“I’m so excited for the summer!” Mia squealed and we all nodded in agreement.

“We’re gonna have so much fun!” Tia said.

“We’re going to miss you girls during our football camp though,” Jack said.

The three guys had a football camp from the first of July till the twentieth.

“I know you will,” I winked at him and he chuckled.

Since today is the last day, we don’t study anything. We just clean our classes and lockers.

I smiled at some students who were passing by. I know almost everyone here.

I thought back to what happened this school year and I got a few flashbacks of some events.

At the beginning of the year, I went through a tough time because there were rumors going around about me and a guy on the football team which happens to be the biggest player in school. With the help of my friends, I got over all the boy drama. But there were always a few rumors that hurt.

Today, when the final bell rings, I will be free from all this boy drama. Three months without rumors. Awesome!

I cleaned my locker and took all the remaining books in the first few hours.

During lunch time, my friends and I were discussing our summer plans.

“We should go camping by the lake,” Nate suggested and we all agreed quickly. We always enjoy playing by the lake and a camp sounds great.

“I can’t wait to go to the beach!” I sighed dreamily. I absolutely love the beach.

Every summer, dad and I go to our little beach house and spend a week there. Even when we’re there I barely see him because he’s always in his room working. But I enjoy the beach. I can spend the whole day sitting on the shore and listening to the sound of the waves.

We spent the next thirty minutes talking about all the entertaining events we were going to do this summer.

At 2:55p.m, five minutes before the final bell rings, all the students of our high school stand in the field and start the countdown. It’s a tradition at our school so my friends and I were now standing there with everyone else and counting.

“THREE!”

“TWO!”

“ONE!”

Dringggg

“SUMMER!” We all cheered.

Slowly, students were starting to leave and when I said goodbye to my friends, I walked back home.

A smile was on my face and a million exciting thoughts were running through my mind.

I unlocked my front door and went in. I closed the door behind me and threw my bag on the floor. I walked into the living room and let out a scream when I saw three hot guys there.

“What the hell?!” I yelled.

“Hello there beautiful,” a deep sexy voice, which belonged to the hot black haired guy, said.

“Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house?!” I shrieked.

“I’m Andrew Turner and these are my brothers Riley,” he pointed to a cute brown haired boy “And William” he pointed to the blond guy who looked about my age. They both waved with similar smiles on their faces.

“To answer your second question,” I was surprised to hear my dad’s voice as he came out of the kitchen “The Turner brothers are spending the summer here with us. They are the kids of my childhood friend Dan.”

 I remember dad talking about his best friend Dan when I was a kid…

“Oh,” I answered trying to process that piece of information.

“I’m going back to the office and won’t be back till late at night. Help the brothers settle in and make them comfortable,” my dad ordered me before walking out of the front door and slamming it shut behind him.

What. The. Hell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think? Like it? Love it? Hate it? Please tell me!! :)

And thank you for reading! :)