Chapter 38

Will's POV:

"Are you okay?" I ask as I'm leaning over Aaron. My breath comes out as short gasps and it all feels so good. He grunts under me as I slowly push my hips into his bum.

"Yes... fuck..." He groans. Every time I press into him I earn a moan, and when I withdrawal a little he gasps with sharp intakes of breath.

"Tell me if it hurts too much," I offer even though I hope he doesn't take me up on this. I bury myself as far as I can into him and lay my head on the back of his neck. A thin coat of sweat covers his skin.

Aaron shifts under me and I'm confused as to what he's doing until he groans loudly. He's rubbing his dick against the bed. I smile and flip us over; with difficulty since we are still connected. He whimpers at the loss of contact and I take him in my hand pump him. This causes his whimpers to turn into loud groans.

"I- have... neighbors..." He struggles to tell me. We aren't in my apartment anymore, we are in his room in the frat house he lives in. I position him in a way that I can still thrust into him and stroke him in my hand. I grab his side roughly and he groans loudly, despite what he just said.

"I'm sure that people have had sex here before," I argue. It is a frat house, after all. I bet a lot of things have happened here.

Aaron moves his hips in a circular motion and I grunt. "Do that again."

I reward him with a tug on his boner. He moans and repeats the action like I said to.

I'm not going to last very much longer. I can feel my stomach tightening and I squeeze his hip.

"Lay over." Aaron pants, sliding off of me. I whine at the loss of contact but then he takes me in his hand and slides back down on me. I hear him moan a little at the pain.

I'm on my side, his body lining mine as if we are spooning. Except that we are in a much more intimate connection.

It's as if a spark of pleasure has been alighted, and I thrust twice more before I pull out immediately and explode all over his blankets.

Harry's POV:

I realize that I have made a mistake when I drive into Louis' work's parking lot and see him under the large awning, a tight grimace on his face as he sees Katrina. I didn't know how to tell her to sit in the backseat without seeming rude, so Louis is forced to sit in the back instead.

He walks to the car with a frown on his face, not seeming to notice the rain pouring down on him. He steps into the car soaking wet even though I stopped right in front of the building and only a few steps separated him and the car.

"Louis this is Katrina, Katrina," I motion to Louis, briefly searching for any signs of anger. "Louis."

He shuts the door a little harder than needed, the small drops of rain on the inside of the door falling off and onto the leather seat. I wince at the sight of my leather getting wet.

"Pleasure," Louis greets briefly, although his tone suggests that meeting her is nothing even close to a pleasure. He runs his fingers through his damp hair and wipes the water transferred to his hand on his jeans. I see him glance up at the ceiling, probably checking to see if I had cleaned up everything from the first night we...

"Harry's just dropping me off today, since it's raining." Katrina's voice startles me a little, pulling out of my observations of Louis. Louis' frown disappears when he catches me staring at him. He smiles innocently and blushes.

"Yeah okay." I give him a small smile, telling him in one gesture to please behave, and then I put the car into gear.

"Next stop Katrina's house," I say as I drive away from the small tire and auto business.