Chapter 51

Harry's POV:

Louis' eyes are wide, as if he can't believe that he is doing this. I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around the entire thing myself.

It only lasts a moment, though, until his face is erased from all emotion. I watch in awe as Louis strolls lazily to my place on the floor, holding his hand out for mine.

I've always known that Louis has a nice bum, but when it's right in my face it takes "nice" to an entire different level.

The lace begins right below his hipbone and ends a few inches after that, enough to cover the parts that I want to see the most. I'm reminded of the elastic shorts I wore the last night I was performing at Explicit. These are even better. Or worse, I suppose. Depends on how you look at it. I think that Louis with less clothing is a good thing, but it's definitely not anything to wear in public.

I let him take my hand in his, trying to run my empty hand up his thighs. Louis smacks it away and I barely notice the slight stinging in my skin.

"You didn't ask permission. You want to be a good boy, right?" I don't know about this asking permission thing, but I know that I want to be good for Louis. I want to please him and make him proud of me.

So, very quickly, I nod. Anything that will rid my pants from this uncomfortable tightness.

My eyes are glued on the fabric clinging to his front and his back.

"Are those women's?" I laugh. The lace looks very feminine, but then again I've never seen lace in person so what do I know?

Louis smirks. "You try making this ass fit in men's lingerie." He takes my hands in his and pulls them behind him, allowing my palms to stretch over his curved bum for emphasis. The lace is made out of silk, so instead of feeling scratchy it's smooth against my hands.

"I'd love to," I murmur, mostly to myself. I'm still not quite sure that I can talk without asking. Louis doesn't seem to mind, though. He even laughs. I use this as motivation to explore the lace even further, moving so that Louis' hands fall from the top of mine and my hand slides smoothly around his arse. I even squeeze a little, eyeing his reaction with careful eyes.

Louis takes his bottom lip between his teeth and chews softly. His eyes flutter shut as I apply more pressure, kneading and grasping him into my hands.

And then my thumbs lead my hands to the front of his lace shorts, sneakily touching against the base of his balls. Louis grunts unexpectedly before smacking my hands away.

I stare at the ground, frowning. I wasn't being good like Louis wanted me to be.

I feel his hand move under my chin, tilting my face towards his standing position.

"That's not what I told you to do Harry..." Louis scolds. I pout and give him my best I'm sorry look. This earns me a small stroke to my cheek. It's not much, but Louis doesn't have to do much to have me whimpering.

Louis motions for me to stand up, and I do embarrassingly fast. If he tells me to do something I'm going to do it now. I've never been the one to cower during a relationship, but Louis is different somehow. I like it when he tells me what to do, when he orders me around.

"But I'll let it slide because I allowed it myself for a moment." He leans into me, his chest pressing against mine. He takes his bottom lip between his teeth again and stares up at me expectantly, as if testing my self control. When I manage to restrain myself, he continues.

"I don't like those boxers. Take them off." I look down at my boxers - they're plain orange and I like them. They're comfortable.

Despite how soft and comfortable they are, I take them off. Louis doesn't try to be discreet as he looks me up and down. I step out of the boxers tangled at my feet and wait for further instruction.