Chapter 19

Harry's POV:

Louis is gone when I wake up. I turn around on the large couch and feel around for him.

"Lou?" I call throughout the apartment when my results are negative. I hear footsteps and then Louis appears, his head peeking through the kitchen doorway.

"Yeah?"

I close my eyes again. "Just checking. Come back," I plead.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have a very sexy morning voice?" He disappears into the kitchen.

"Considering that my family and friends are the only people that have heard it, I'd say no."

Louis comes back into the living room, holding a tray of vegetables and leftover fruit. "Oh really? So you're a virgin?"

I choke on the air, surprised by his bluntness. "Technically," I say, referring to the night we shared in my car. It wasn't all the way but I'm not exactly a Virgin Mary.

"Wow."

"What?"

"Well by the way people look at you I just assumed...."

"That I'd give into the temptations?" I fill in for him. He shrugs.

"You're a stripper."

"Yeah. Not a prostitute." I laugh, but he laughs at his own joke much, much harder. 

"I want it to mean something when I do, and I haven't felt any special way towards people I've met in the past," he finally answers. He's a proper Prince Charming, bed head and droopy, sleepy eyes and all. "How many times have you... You know." 

"Had sex? Harry for crying out loud I've seen you naked and you still feel obligated to avoid the word sex?" He chuckles.

"Sex." I say, grinning deviously. I sit up and stretch, whimpers escaping my lips.

"Oh, thousands of times. Millions, even." I swat at his chest playfully and try helplessly to stop the tickle fight that follows. He continues after a while.

"I was with a guy for a while. Just him, though." He claps his hands together. "You need to eat some more, now." 

I groan in disapproval. "I'm still tired. How long did I sleep?"

Louis sits down besides me. "Twelve hours."

I lay my head on his shoulder and begin to drift off. "You can't sleep any more, at least not for now. Over sleeping is just as bad as not sleeping."

I ignore him and continue on my path to sleep.

I shriek as a pair of two hands attack my sides. "Stop tickling me!" I shout, only for him to tickle me even more.

"Louis!!" I laugh.

He flips us over so he's straddling my waist. His face is very close to mine.

"No sleeping." Louis commands. I pout.

He pecks my lips to kiss the pout off. I lean up for more but he slides off of me.

"Let's start with veggies." Louis hands me the plate.

I frown as I chew the raw broccoli. "This is just bloody awful."

"Are you feeling better than you did last night?"

I nod. "Yeah I suppose." There is still a slight nagging in my stomach but nothing too unbearable.