Chapter 7

Louis' POV:

A car peels into the lot. I'm not sure on the speed limit but I'm pretty sure whoever is driving is going over it.

Wait. As the car approaches my brain connects the dots. The last time I saw this car it was dark, but I'd recognize it anywhere.

I don't know how he found me, but honestly I was expecting it.

I sigh and shut my car door, which is open and ready for me to climb in.

Harry slams on the break abruptly.

I put my hands in my pocket and walk across the cracked pavement towards him.

"Go ahead."

His chest is moving up and down quickly. "Go ahead with what?" He's struggling to keep his voice steady.

"You're going to yell at me. So go ahead. Yell," I dare him, my voice calm. I deserve for him to yell at me.

"I wasn't going to yell," he argues weakly. He seems at a loss for words now.

"So why are you here then? The tea party has been cancelled." Harry smiles before realizing what he's doing. His face returns to the grimace he's been wearing.

"You left your wallet in my car." So that's how he found me. I hadn't realized it was gone.

"Oh. Thanks." I reach out to take my belonging that he's offering to me. Our fingers brush as I take it.

"Well that's it then." I turn away and begin to walk back to my car.

"Louis. Wait. What happened exactly last night?"

**

My fingers desperately fist Harry's t-shirt, pulling him closer. My heart is beating desperately for my longing of him. He groans into my mouth as I push my tongue against his.

"Get a room," the bartender interrupts. I break the kiss and Harry gives him a rude glare.

Harry turns back towards me and kisses my nose. I can feel his hard on as he presses into me. "Sounds like a good idea."

His car unlocks with a click and he gets in first, pulling me in behind him. I hurry to shut the door behind me and his lips are on mine as soon as I turn around.

"Louis," he moans. "The things you do to me...."

I don't know what this is, but I like it.

I straddle his waist and gently push him down into the seat, my mouth sucking on his exposed neck. His hands pull at my shirt, urging it over my head.

I stop him, putting my finger over his lips when they try to kiss me again.

"Harry." I try coming up with an objection, but his hair is ruffled and his lips slightly bruised, his cheeks flushed a light pink. Fuck, I want this more than I've wanted anything. There's no objections here

"Lou, kiss me please." There's that name again. He calls me that and in that moment I'm at his mercy.

He nibbles at my finger still on his lips, bringing it past his swollen lips and sucking on it. "Bloody hell." I grunt, my cock twitching.

I tug my shirt off and toss it somewhere in the car. He fiddles with my belt and finally pulls it off.

Harry lifts me off of him and takes the opportunity to take off his own shirt.

I gape at his chest, sitting in his lap. I run a cold finger over his tattoos and he shivers, his hands snaking around my waist. I feel warm and giggly as he's touching me.

"Tell me about your tattoos." I kiss him lightly on his lips.

He chuckles. "I will, one day. Right now I want you."

I turn my head when he tries kissing me again. "Promise?" I trace his rose tattoo on his left arm. "I like this one."

"I promise."

**

"You know what happened Harry." I cross my arms together.

"That's what I was afraid of." He turns away from me.

"You seemed fine with it last night," I fire back. I may be head over heels for him but I'm not taking any shit.

"I only came to give you your wallet. I'll be leaving now." His voice scares me a little, it's dangerously empty.

"You know you're being a coward."

"What did you just call me?" He turns back around, clearly angry. Good. So am I. I'm angry that he's blaming this on me when he's a grown adult that can make his own decisions.

"Did all the screaming last night bother with your hearing? I called you a coward. And a big one at that." I laugh without any hint of humor.

"Nothing happened last night. Try to keep your crude imaginations in your head." Ouch.

"Do you want to know why you're a coward Harry? You're running from yourself. Look at you now, you won't even admit to the events last night. You're lips are still bruised! And I bet there's still come on your seats."

**

I kiss along Harry's hip bone, his hips rising desperately. "Please Louis." His hands find my hair.

I pull his boxers down. His pants are long gone. He hisses at the cold air.

I marvel at his length and kiss the tip, my mouth opening wider to take the top of it in. It's big, way too big to fit into my mouth.

I let go of it with a pop and move down to his balls, licking and sucking there. He voices his approval in short gasps.

"I bet I could make you come like this." I breathe, the warm air from my mouth hardening his cock even more.

The words barely leave my mouth before his tip shoots off, his dick twitching and jerking. I pump as he's finishing, his orgasm hard enough to splatter onto the ceiling.

**

"I don't need you to tell me what I'm running from. I'm not in denial. And I'm certainly not gay." He's said it before, but this time it really hurts. 

I want to frown and disappear into the ground. But I smile. A weak smile full of pain and betrayal, but a smile. "Goodday, Harry."

His face hides his emotions. "Goodbye Louis."

Even though he just mentally wrecked my self esteem and cheerful spirit, I find myself wishing that he had called me Lou.

**

"Just pick me up." I whisper as quietly as I can, careful to not disturb the sleeping Harry next to me.

Will groans on the other side. "Ugh. Fine. I'll be there in ten."

Harry snores next to me, his fingers moving in his sleep. His eyes flutter open. "Lou?" His scratchy voice mutters sleepily.

I put his hand in mine. "Go back to sleep Haz, I'm right here." He smiles.

He yawns and grins lazily. "Haz."

"Why couldn't Harry just take you home?" Will protests. I reach for the heat.

"Because he's busy." I try lying, not liking how fake I sound.

"He didn't do anything to you right?" Will's tone has a hint of anger in it.

"No, now drop it."

"I dare say I like him. He's a good guy yeah?"

I sigh, already feeling regret from our previous actions. "Yeah. He's great."

"Good."

~~ Author's Note ~~

Louis my baby :( idk about you but Harry is really annoying at the moment. He's just going through a lot though with his sexuality so give him a little break haha. Don't forget to keep voting and commenting!