Chapter 6

Harry's POV:

I reluctantly follow Louis back inside. All of the feelings I felt last night are back. Humiliation, dread, regret, you name it and I guarantee you I'm feeling it.

Louis leads me into the bar, to my dismay. Nothing good came from last night. 

Well, I guess I did. 

He sits down and I do the same.

Before saying anything, he motions for a drink. The bartender is a different person today.

"You want something?" He asks. I shake my head. I don't trust myself when I'm under the influence of alcohol. Louis on the other hand seems fine with it.

The man behind the counter disappears and Louis taps his fingers on the table.

"I don't even know where to start." He begins. I stare at the table.

He smirks. "I must be pretty damn sexy to make you get off by dancing."

Despite myself, I smile. "It's that arse."

Louis laughs. I blush. "Wait no, I didn't mean..."

"What did you mean Harry?"

"I'm straight."

Louis crosses his legs in his chair. It's oddly endearing. "Right. And I'm gay but I go to straight clubs and spoil my pants in record time while dancing with a girl. See how convincing that sounds when the roles are reversed?"

"I was drunk and it was a mistake." I put emphasis on the word mistake.

Louis frowns. "Potato patato. Your body doesn't just change sexuality preferences when you're drunk. But that's not why I wanted to talk to you so it doesn't matter."

The bartender brings him his drink and Louis takes a sip.

"Then what did you want to talk about exactly?" My voice is sharp. I don't know why but I'm mad at Louis. I'm mad at him and Will and most of all myself for not quitting this job as soon as Tim brought up this club.

"You won the bet last night." He ignores my sour tone.

My head hurts. The last thing I want to do is talk about last night. A wave of stress washes over me and I fidget my hands nervously.

"You do that a lot." He nods towards my fingers. "I noticed that last night. You're a nervous bloke. I don't see why. You're pretty tall. How old are you anyways?"

I stop the movement of my hands and put them in my lap. "I'm nineteen. And you?"

He smiles. "You won't believe me. I'm twenty one. Turning twenty two in a month, actually."

He's tiny for his age, he only comes up to my shoulder. He's thin too, with minimum amounts of muscle.

"Yeah I know I'm small, no need to tell me. But about that bet. I owe you something."

"What do you mean I won the bet? We tied."

"Just that. I puked right after you left." So that's why he didn't come after me.

I sigh. My head is throbbing. "We could start with a drink?"

He grins. "I knew you'd come around."

Louis motions for the bartender and orders me a drink.

"So you wanted to talk to me just to buy me a drink?"

He twirls in his chair, a childish action not common for a twenty one year old. "Nah."