Chapter 35

Harry's POV:

Louis quickly migrates over to my side of the bed, pulling the covers around himself and leaving me cold and blanket-less. He's a serious blanket hog.

I take the covers from him entirely and scoot him back over to his side of the bed. Louis whines in his sleep and I lay back down beside him, draping the thick blanket back over us. Louis sighs and tosses his leg over my waist. He lays his hand on my neck and I'm startled with how cold it is.

He lays his head on my chest and begins snoring softly. I try going to sleep but my mind is racing. My eyes feel heavy but it's as if they're held open by cement. I can't sleep.

"Harrrryyy...." Louis breathes. I'm about to respond but then I realize that he's only dreaming. I smile and drape my arm around him.

What he does next surprises me. Louis hikes his leg further across my waist, so he's pressed tightly against me. He holds onto my hip and grips it with his hand. He pulls me to him even further.

I gasp as he grunts and then grinds his hips against my leg. I feel his hard on pressed against my thigh. Louis groans deeply and lays his head on my stomach. Am I witnessing Louis having a wet dream? I bite my lip to restrain from laughing. 

I chew on my bottom lip to keep in my laughter as Louis thrusts his hips up against my leg. Small moans escape his lips and he does it again, only slightly harder. Louis continues rocking his crotch into my thigh and I'm on the brink of a laughing fit.

"Hhhrry..." Louis whines, shifting his hips so that I can feel the outline of his boner on my leg. I help him out a bit by putting my hand on his bum and pushing him into my leg. He likes this, groaning in approval and I use my hand on his bum to run him up and down my red pajama pants.

"Louis. Louis," I try and wake him up. He needs to be awake for this, and I want to see his eyes anyways. 

He jumps as he wakes suddenly, his face turning red as realization hits. 

"What-"

"Looks like we're both having good dreams tonight." Louis searches my face for hesitation. He only finds humor, though, so he grips my waist tighter. I nod.

He's oddly adorable right now, and I'm not thinking about the precum leaking through his pants and onto my bedsheets. I'm thinking about the way his hair is sticking to his face slightly from sweat and how his lip ring is scraping my butterfly tattoo as he presses his face desperately against my skin and the way his tiny hands are gripping my waist and sending a shiver through my body.

Louis hums in pleasure but I can tell this isn't enough for him, he's not fully satisfied. And he won't be even when he orgasms. I place my hands on each side of his waist and he groans in disapproval as I lift him off on my leg. I quickly set him down so he's straddling my waist.

Before Louis can whine or complain, I lift my hips up to meet his, pressing him down to me by my grip on his waist. He lays his hands on my stomach and uses the leverage to rut down on me. 

Louis moans repeatedly, in rhythm with his hips grinding down on mine. I feel so very weak when his eyes meet mine again. 

"Hmmm..." Louis throws his head back and I feel him twitch through our clothed skin. He lets out a deep grunt and it's one of the hottest things I've ever seen and heard. I see his Adam's apple bob as he presses our crotches against one another roughly.

And then a warm liquid spreads throughout his pants, seeping through my thick pants and my boxers. Louis sighs and I see his chest rise and fall rapidly above me. I only feel the wetness in the front of my pants, so maybe it didn't get on the blankets. I hope it didn't.