Chapter 30~ A smart bitch

I twisted Private Mansen's arm behind her.

"See what happens when you get distracted?" I teased with a grin and tighten and she groans in pain.

"Yes!" She whimpered.

"Good." I dropped my grip on her, she falls to her knees and she hugs her hurt shoulder.

[Stupid bitch.] She cursed in her head.

"A smart bitch, thank you very much." I smiled.

Private Mansen stood on her feet and walked over to the defeated side.

"Okay, next person pick up a sword." I didn't look at who was next and I went over to pick up my sword. The grip was gold, it was my favorite from Alexander's collection.

I rose both eyebrows when I saw my opponet was.... William. I smirked evilly.

"Oh, lookie, our second round. Got those emotions controlled?" I taunted and laughed a little.

He had a confident look on his face, I decided to play with his mind a bit.

"I think I do remember your brother." We circled around facing each other, pressure and tension in the air. I played with my sword a bit, twisting and stuff.

"You're not going to get to me."

"Vampires can read minds and distract old memories. Like these..." I ignored him and I concentrated on his mind and flashed a scene of my battle with his brother. His brother had a slash across his face, in his werewolf form.

William's face twitched in pain.

"Don't." He warned.

"Vampires will do a lot worse if you don't get it under control."

I gave him another scene, this one was when his brother was almost defeated, he was in his human form, naked and on the cold forest floor.

"Stop it."

"Don't let it take over." I warned seriously.

I gave him the final scene when I drove the silver sword through his heart and he let out a howl of pain. Blood gushed out of the wound, slowly, and his eyes lost the spark turning black and dead.

"Argh!!" William charged at me like the same way he did last time. Full of anger and rage. His anger made his moves predictable and easy to block.

"You're--not--taking--control--over--your--emotions!" I said with each block I made with only one hand and the other behind my back.

I went down and did a one-eighty with my leg and knocked William on his back and I grabbed my sword with both hands and pointed it to his neck. I applied a little bit of pressure on it.

"See? Other vampires will do worst than what I did. That will be all for today... dismissed."

There was whispers and a lot of talking in their heads. Mostly pissed because none of them laid a hand on me. Some had come close which meant improvement.

I removed the sword from his throat and offered my hand. He hesitates at first but takes it. He was surprised when I was easily able to pick him up.

"I underestimated you... again."

"Happens a lot." I shrugged. "You should really take care of those loose ends."

"I tried but... the things you showed me made me so...so--"

"You were blinded by hate and anger. My sensie did the same thing to me, when I first started. He would show me... things and I would lose control and almost blow up our trainning room."