Chapter 18~ Excruciating pain

Edward is with his parents in a secluded room. Emily is in Edward's room getting unpacked and getting ready for a dinner where Edward would announce their engagement.

Back to Edward though.

He faced his parents, whom had a sour look on their faces.

"Do you mind telling me why Emilia is here?" Elizabeth scowled at her son.

"I'm going to marry her." Edward said.

His parents blinked several times.

"Excuse me?" His father, Henry, said.

"Emilia is going to turn and she is going to be my wife." Edward smiled proudly at his decision.

"No." Elizabeth said clearly.

"There's nothing you can do mother." Edward said.

Elizabeth couldn't believe what was happening. Her only son was going to marry a new born, a new born! She could not allow this. She needed to think of something fast before her son did something awful as marrying a new born. Anne should be the one marrying him not some mortal!!

She took several deep breaths. She needed to calm down. She needed a plan.

She faked a smile.

"Okay... you win. When will she turn?" Elizabeth asked.

"Elizabeth..." Henry gasped at his wife's decision.

"As long as you're happy, Edward." Elizabeth smiled, she opened her arms and Edward went to his mother and hugged her.

"I lover her and she loves me." Edward assured.

"I'm sure she does." Elizabeth said.

"She will turn tomorrow night." Edward said.

"Good," Elizabeth gritted, she needed more time to think but she was going to have to act fast if she wanted to do something about it. "You should tell Emilia the good news."

"Thank you mother, father, for understanding me. This girl means the world to me. I would do anything for her." Edward grinned and walked out of the room.

Elizabeth made sure her son could not enter their minds before talking.

"You're not seriously going to let him marry that mortal-soon-to-be-a-newborn right?" Henry looked concerned.

"Of course not." Elizabeth waved her hand carelessly.

"Do you have plan?" Henry asked.

"Not yet, but I will. I can promise you that." Elizabeth growled.

"Good because our line has been nothing but pure vampire blood." Henry reminded Elizabeth who rolled her eyes.

"Yes, yes, I know." Elizabeth said annoyed at her husbands' constant reminder.

[I would do anything for her. Anything, son? I sure hope so... for her sake.] Elizabeth now had the perfect plan. And she knew it was going to work.

"Don't worry. Edward will not marry Emilia." Elizabeth smirked and laughed a bit, a wicked laugh.{Emily's Point of View}

I played with my fingers as I was waiting for Edward in his room. It was, of course, grand and vast. His bed was like twice the size of a King size bed. His sheets were silk and red. It was very neat and organized.

The door to his room opens and then all of a sudden a pair of arms snake around my waist from behind.

"I missed you." He whispered.