Chapter 20~ Dangerous place

Dangerous Place

{Emily's Point of View}

I was in a dark place, actually pitch dark place. I was standing because that's how I felt.

"Hello?" My voice echoed through the darkness.

A cold breeze hit me and I felt like my whole body was encast in an iceberg.

"Where am I?" Once again my voice echoed with each word. As I spoke fog came out of my mouth which meant it was really cold.

"Haaaalllooo." A female voice called through the darkness. My heart skipped a beat as I remembered whose voice it was.

"Mom?" My voice was now normal.

Then... bam! A spot light was on, not too far from where I was. I had to close my eyes and then adjust them to the sudden light. A women stood in the middle of the spot light. She had honey-like skin, long black hair and those eccentric gray eyes. She was my mother, except she didn't look drunk and her hair was nice and smooth instead of messy and crumbled.

"Halo." Her smile made something deep inside of me warm. Her smile was the best smile I had ever seen. My father once told me when I was little that was what had attracted him the most from her; her smile.

"Mommy." I felt the warm tears rolling down my cheek and accumilating around my chin. I ran to her and she had her arms wide open for me. "Mom!" I yelled.

But just as I was getting close the light disappeared and darkness was once more.

"Mom?" I asked, I couldn't see anything through the darkness and so I was going around in circles screaming for my mother.

I screamed until I couldn't take it anymore and I dropped to my knees sobbing and held myself together.

"Emilia." His angelic voice called for me. I looked up and the spot light was on me now. I shield my eyes with my arm. "Emily."

A tall dark figure stepped in the light. It was Edward, and he was wearing something that looked from the sixteenth century and he looked gorgeous. He offered his help by reaching his hand down at me and I took it and without a strain of muscle he picked me up to my feet. His hand didn't let go of mine and with his other hand he reached out for my face. His thumb caressed my cheek and I closed my eyes embracing every single touch he made on me.

"Edward." I said. I opened my eyes, I gasped in horror.

Edward's eyes were glowing scarlet red and his expression was one of hunger. I jumped back to the darkness.

"Who are you?!" I demanded with a strong voice I had somehow found.

"It's me darling." Edward's voice demonic, not like before but deeper and more sadistic. Edward gives out a laugh, full of evil and hate. "Don't you recognize your Edward?"

"No!"

****

I shot straight up panting. I quickly looked around at my surroundings and had a baffled look on my face.

"What?" I said.

[What am I doing back in the Heart-stein residence?] I thought when I recognized that this was my room. I pulled the covers aside and tried to stand up but I felt like I weighed a hundred tons.

"I wouldn't move just yet, darling." A voice came from the door. It was Edward's mom, Elizabeth, she had a certain smile on her face. And expression like she had won The Great War or something, an expression of victory.