Chapter 21~ Human Descendant Of Dracula

Blood was like water to me. I needed it and once it was placed in front of me I dranked it in one gulp. It didn't feel weird or anything... it felt... natural, like I had been drinking blood all of my life. I placed my hand over my chest and there was a faint thumping inside of me. I didn't if it was normal so I kept it from Matthew.

"I'm going to miss them." I said breaking the silence.

Matthew looked at me. "You'll still be able to see them, Emily."

"It's not going to be the same." I confessed.

"I know."

{Elizabeth's Point of View} (Third Person)

Elizabeth couldn't believe that Emily's heart was still beating, it should be dead. Elizabeth knew Evelyn knew the answers to her many questions.

"Tell me, how did you found Emily?" Elizabeth started.

"Her father found us... well. I was doing a little digging about the legend." Evelyn looked nervous in front of her queen.

"And what legend are you speaking of?" Elizabeth said slightly annoyed.

"The Human Descendant of Dracula." Evelyn admitted sheepishly.

Elizabeth smirked. "There is no such thing."

"Oh, but there is. I did a background check on Emily's father and came across their mother. Her mother great-grandmother is from Romania." Evelyn said.

"Are you telling me that Emily is related to our founding father?" Elizabeth chuckled a bit.

"That girl is more powerful than you think. Some humans who turn get certain abilities, such as reading minds or premonition. Emily has vampire blood in her even before she turned, imagine the power she will obtain now that she is." Evelyn said.

Elizabeth smirked. "She will definitely be something look after, if you're right she'll be a great asset to our war."

"War?" Evelyn asked scared. "Against werewolves?"

"Yes. They have killed. Your son's fiancee and family. They made their first move and now we must make ours. If Emily does have these powers then she will fight on our side. She is our secret weapon." Elizabeth had a malicious look on her face.

"She has decided to join?" asked Evelyn.

"She will soon. She has nothing to live for, now. Her family think she's dead and her 'true love' is married and on his honeymoon." Elizabeth rose from her seat and Evelyn immediately did too.

"Let's keep this between us." Elizabeth winked at Evelyn and she nodded.

"Will my debt be gone?" She asked.

"It's been clean since yesterday." Elizabeth strutted out of Evelyn's office.

Emily was waiting at the door, the hunger look in her eyes were gone. She curtsies and Elizabeth nods.

"I have decided to join you. You have my servitude." Emily bowed once more.

Elizabeth smirks.

[Things went even better than I had hoped.] She thought.

"Come with me, child. You shall work under my wing and under my supervision. You shall have the best teachers." Elizabeth looked at Emily.

Elizabeth remembered when those gray eyes were going to cause her family's doom, but now they were dead. The life in them were gone.

"Can I still come and visit the Heart-stein family? I want to see my family some time soon... with a distance of course." Emily said.

"Of course. We must get going." Emily opened the door and Elizabeth passed her by.